IGNORED

Wholey schmoley - curt's alive!

I'm a little late to this whole thread. I had no idea until I started searching for "USB joystick" threads, to see why I hadn't received an answer to a couple of emails to Legacy.

Glad to hear you're getting better all the time, Curt! Continue recovering, and once you're up to it, I'll be one of the many who will buy one of those joysticks.

Godspeed on the recovery!

Smeg

Curt...I am sure AA members can wait a few days or weeks for their order, what is most important is you get yourself 100 percent better and well (i am sure AA members, even those that have placed their order will want you to get properly and fully better first)

Yep. Take it easy, Curt! Life is short. Work will always be there.

• 3 weeks later...
Uh, yeah, thanks for those helpful replies. :roll:

Has anyone heard from Curt lately?

Perhaps I should have been more clear.

Here are all recent posts by Curt:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...sult_type=posts

I had assumed you were interested in the classic USB controllers. If so, read the following carefully. Here is the whole message from the LE site:

AVAILABILITY & PRICING:

We are now SOLD OUT of the first 10,000 units. All September pre-orders have been shipped, October orders are starting to be shipped next week, and by March 2009 all orders will be shipped and at this time we will get in another 10,000 pcs and open up the store again, but we need to get these current orders out the door first...

Also on this next shipment, due to so many inquiries, yes we will wholesale to retailers looking to sell our controllers, so email if you'd like to be contacted in March to place orders, 25pcs minimum wholesaler quantities.

If not, and you want to contact Curt for some other reason, go to his profile page, look in the lower left, and click send message. Or email one of the addresses on the LE site.

Sarcasm not appreciated when I was trying to help.

This just in: Curt Vendel is still trying his best not to die.

Subscribe to the free Curt Ain't Dead Yet newsletter and get hourly updates on his condition and how many USB joysticks he has finished, boxed, and labeled while still in bed.

Subscribe to the free Curt Ain't Dead Yet newsletter and get hourly updates on his condition and how many USB joysticks he has finished, boxed, and labeled while still in bed.

:D Sign him up! And he wants the optional 24/7 Curt webcam subscription for $24.95/mo.

All in good fun.

Edited by Fort Apocalypse

:D Sign him up! And he wants the optional 24/7 Curt webcam subscription for $24.95/mo.

All in good fun.

I signed up but I have a bit of a problem.

When Curt goes to the kitchen to get a drink of water, the camera fails to follow him past the threshold. The strange thing is that it's a standard 30" threshold, at least it appears to be.

I have to wonder if the camera trolley is non standard and cannot fit through it or is that really the access to the top secret atari skunkworks division.

The bathroom cam, earlier, was funny. While it was fogged up from the shower, I heard a loud sputter sound and an "Awwwww! Get out intellivision!" followed by clapping! :D:)

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't been on here for quite awhile and I noticed the thread about you Curt. So this is belated, but I wanted to post anyway.

Glad to hear you are back home and things are going better. Hope you get back on your feet and as strong as ever.

Take care of yourself and your family.