IGNORED

Looking for Musicmate Modular Organizers

Stan

Alright, my game collection is completed. All I need now are Musicmate modular tape organizers (the ones with fake woodgrain and that connect and hold four games each). Post away if you have any to dump!

Edited by Stan

This is all I need to complete my Atari 2600 collection. Loose is all I'm looking for, preferably with both parts of the label (front and top) in good shape, though a bit of wear is fine. So long as they aren't hanging off or have writing all over them.

Cakewalk

Halloween

Jawbreaker

Mangia

Mines of Minos

Plaque Attack

Pressure Cooker

Roc 'n Rope

Secret Quest

Stronghold

Tanks but no Tanks

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

I have all of these, however, I'm in Australia

PM me an offer if you're still interested.

• 2 weeks later...
Don't be fooled! I've been selling a bunch of stuff that I had to get rid of. Check out my ended auctions through the auction part of the forum and you'll see what I mean.

Ah i see. Robbing Peter to pay Paul. Lol. I used to do that but I'd rather keep what i have. I mean, i still will sell sometimes but it's things that don't matter like computers i build or vacuums i repair. Good Luck.

• 3 weeks later...

It depends on their condition, that's why it's best to PM me. I got Mines of Minos. Generally, I'm looking to pay what they're expected to nab, just nothing ridiculous unless it should be ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This is all I need to complete my Atari 2600 collection. Loose is all I'm looking for, preferably with both parts of the label (front and top) in good shape, though a bit of wear is fine. So long as they aren't hanging off or have writing all over them.

Mangia

Are you looking for an NTSC Mangia'?

I think so, I was told the PAL one won't work on an NTSC system (I think someone said that), so yeah. It's probably a long shot, but you never know if it will appear. I'll likely end up going the repo route with that one and saying screw it does it really matter if I have THE game.

Just the ones I think are fun to play, mainly. By the way, I'm going to be finishing up going through the games I'm going to be getting rid of soon, so if you're still interested, let me know by way of PM and I'll get you a list of what I'm dumping.

I think so, I was told the PAL one won't work on an NTSC system (I think someone said that), so yeah. It's probably a long shot, but you never know if it will appear. I'll likely end up going the repo route with that one and saying screw it does it really matter if I have THE game.

You are probably looking at $1000+ for a NTSC one loose thats why I was wondering. You can get a PAL one for $50 and they look the same, BTW - Mangia' is NOT fun to play :D