IGNORED

r7 atari games for sale

zach1845

Oooo, sounds tempting. Question. When I looked online for a video of Motocross, I saw something different than the screenshots in the database. Are there two different Motocross games? Is Tomarc any fun? Most people seem to say know but it seems to be somewhat charming when I look at it.

Oooo, sounds tempting. Question. When I looked online for a video of Motocross, I saw something different than the screenshots in the database. Are there two different Motocross games? Is Tomarc any fun? Most people seem to say know but it seems to be somewhat charming when I look at it.

Tomarc is really fun.

Yeah, so can you answer my question about Motocross? The video I saw online and the screenshots on this site are different. Is it indeed like the screenshots on this site or the one video I saw where the screen comes towards you instead of an overhead view? So, seriously, is Tomarc any fun?

Yeah, so can you answer my question about Motocross? The video I saw online and the screenshots on this site are different. Is it indeed like the screenshots on this site or the one video I saw where the screen comes towards you instead of an overhead view? So, seriously, is Tomarc any fun?

I think its fun this is the original NTSC motocross I dont know why the one you looked different

So the one online here on this site (the screenshots) is the version you have? Someone must have shown it wrong then, the one video I found looks like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owFNJuZKBv8

So, it's not that?

That is indeed Motocross Racer, which is also found on the cart pictured above. It was paired with Tomarc in a rarity 9 double ender cart. Motocross Racer is the better of the two by far. In fact, IMO, it's one of the best racing games on the 2600. It has plenty of scenery to look at and it takes into account damage done to your motorcycle. It has a chase car view in the first stage and a side view in the other two stages.

$20 is a steal. I would be all over it if I didn't already have my own.

Awesome, that does indeed look like a cool game. What the hell. I'll take them man. So, just to check, that Motocross you have up there is the one in the link I posted, correct? What are the screenshots in the database then? Thanks for the info shadow.