IGNORED

Incredible Hulk Atari Game

megoninja

Well, I take the several screen shots to give you a pretty good indication that they did do something with it.

AX

Mock ups. If someone out there can confirm that there is a real screenshot somewhere I'll add it to the page.

Tempest

Well, I take the several screen shots to give you a pretty good indication that they did do something with it.

AX

Oh really? A screenshot is all it takes to confirm creation was underway? Well here ya go:

5efnfq.jpg

2lk5kro.jpg

According to the screenshot, Thor, Iron Man, Capt. America, and the Hulk are about to battle the Red Skull. Ooooh! I hope the proto surfaces soon.

Edited by Snider-man

AX

Oh really? A screenshot is all it takes to confirm creation was underway? Well here ya go:

5efnfq.jpg

2lk5kro.jpg

According to the screenshot, Thor, Iron Man, Capt. America, and the Hulk are about to abttle the Red Skull. Ooooh! I hope the proto surfaces soon.

What is the CX number on that cart

AX

5efnfq.jpg

2lk5kro.jpg

According to the screenshot, Thor, Iron Man, Capt. America, and the Hulk are about to abttle the Red Skull. Ooooh! I hope the proto surfaces soon.

What is the CX number on that cart

LMAO!!!!!!!

Several?

..Al

Okay I stand corrected. When I was at Atarimania I did not notice that the flyer was actually the same one I have that shows spider-man and hulk side by side as I did not click to enlarge it. I assumed it was the back of the box at a quick glance... I clicked the link whilst first reading the thread, looked quickly and went back here to continue reading. I suppose you are right about a single mock up. In my mind how/why would they make a box with two screenshots if it wasn't near production... a false assumption. I'm just looking forward to perhaps playing it one day... not nearly as serious as I guess you all are on the subject matter :D Didn't mean to upset anybody.

AX

You deserve to beaten with wet squirrels and given a guacamole enema!! :x

Better that than the other way around, I suppose. Though he'd look kind of like the Hulk after a guacamole beating, those squirrels can get pretty tetchy.

By the way, can I mention how cool it is that so many of the unreleased games I drooled over as a kid in that Parker Brothers catalog actually exist? When I found out that LOTR:JTR had been found, it was like being seven years old all over again. The Hulk didn't inspire the same enthusiasm in me, but even the possibility of a demo is great, since I believe that would mean all of the TBA games in the catalog had been found in some tangible form or other.

Edited by thegoldenband