IGNORED

A good night

HFK

Got this off of CL last night. Light sixer with all hookups, two joysticks, paddles, and 41 games.

Price? $5.00, yep, five bucks.

Seriously, why would anyone ask $5? They honestly thought that was all it was worth? Is it even worth posting something to get $5? I kinda felt bad.

He also had a bag of Nintendo stuff, 2 NES decks, hookups, 6 controllers, light gun, powerpad and 16 games. $10.00.

None of the Nintendo games were anything special but for $10 I had to buy it. But the big story is the $5 Atari find, still blows my mind.

post-18097-1233351684_thumb.jpg

post-18097-1233351715_thumb.jpg

Yep Mogul Maniac and Spy Hunter was worth it. Did you get the Amiga Joyboard too with Mogul?

Sadly no joyboard but so far everything works, the power switch is a little sensitive on the sixer but thats it. Even though I already have Spy Hunter I would have easily paid $5 just for that one cart.

Is it even worth posting something to get $5?

When you want to give something that is used away that you are advertising online (and don't want to give it to a charity), it is much easier to get rid of it by setting a very cheap price on it rather than giving it away for free. The same trick is used at yard sales also. People equate free used things with unusable junk, whereas a very cheap item indicates that the item has some value (possibly much more than the sales price).