IGNORED

EotB potential buyer list.

EricDeLee

Hello. I update the first post a bit... and also update the reserve list.

I didn't think we were THAT close to finishing the list off but believe it or not: There are only 4 available reserve slots left

A few towards the end asked to be on the limited Edition List. Please note that I already expanded the list from 10 to 20. I don't want to expand it anymore at this time. I simply added you to the regular cart list, but if you don't want it, let me know and I'll use that slot for someone else. Thanks!

As EotB is one of the 2 most wanted games on my Atari Lynx list ever since i got the Lynx II back in the day (the other being The Guardians: Storm over Doria) i would like to put myself down for one, please.

Not sure of what is included in the price-tag apart from the full game and memory save feature, but i would love nothing more than to finally have a CIB Eye of the Beholder; Box, Instructions and game.

With that last request... I believe the list is now full.

All 60 copies are spoken for.

Thank you all for showing that there is a crowd waiting to play this game.

Now... I'll see what I can do! :)

What if you can get more potential buyers? Wouldn´t that help you to justify the cost, meaning that each cartridge will drop in price a bit?

I´m just thinking loud here.... no idea how your "calculation" looks like.

dont forget that pcb-suplier most make under or overproduction and only few times hit the PCB-count. if you order strictly a fix quantity that will cost some more or the supplier dont do that.

So you have to order some more than you have on the list to be shoure you get enough by unerproduction.

Regards

Matthias

dont forget that pcb-suplier most make under or overproduction and only few times hit the PCB-count. if you order strictly a fix quantity that will cost some more or the supplier dont do that.

So you have to order some more than you have on the list to be shoure you get enough by unerproduction.

Regards

Matthias

The best yield we could get is 97%. On the other hand this is not rocket science so it is quite possible that we lose just one board. We can probably squeeze 8 boards on one film. The closest multiple of 8 that matches 60 is around 64. If we get only 6 boards on one film we have 66.

Once this board exists I can easily think about other uses for it. The large RAM is a supercool place for storing adventures. A 16k RAM could easily contain complete missions that you could download. It is also very difficult to keep track on all items in adventures. People tend to pick up things and drop them somewhere else. This housekeeping ate up 90% of the EEPROM in the hidden adventure in MegaPak.

Another thing this would open up is Worms-like games where you break up your surroundings by blowing it up bit by bit.

--

Karri

The best yield we could get is 97%. On the other hand this is not rocket science so it is quite possible that we lose just one board. We can probably squeeze 8 boards on one film. The closest multiple of 8 that matches 60 is around 64. If we get only 6 boards on one film we have 66.

The source for my boards for my red pcb Yastuna release, the FlashCard, and any other project i ever made, don´t care about how many boards fit to 1 film. I don´t know how much they put on there films and it is no matter at all for me.

Every additional board drop down the price a little bit.

If you want to order 1, 15, 27, 83, 100 everything is possible.

I don´t understand the discussion about the number of pcbs which are need. Just order the number of boards you want to do.

More boards = cheaper boards

Every additional board drop down the price a little bit.

If you want to order 1, 15, 27, 83, 100 everything is possible.

I don´t understand the discussion about the number of pcbs which are need. Just order the number of boards you want to do.

More boards = cheaper boards

That´s what I was trying to talk about.

Business side of the house.... I will leave that to those that do it best.

I send out a PM in regards to this stuff already. Like I said before, some things may change... but we'll get it all figured out.

First things first... I have to get this game dumped. That should happen within the next 30 days or so. Hopefully sooner.

:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Does your prototype fit the trap door on a skateboard? Or have you been playing in the Lynx II? I didn't catch what kind of boards/cases the final carts would have. I assumed it would be a chip sitting on a board, maybe with some artwork.

When mine arrives, it'll be played on both Lynx models for certain.