IGNORED

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!

Vigo

One of the first things I was actually taught (after years of self-taught zapping) was that you don't stick both hands in where there's high voltage present. Using both hands gives a lot better chance of passing current through your heart.

I wonder what percentage of such electrical shocks actually result in injury or worse.

In my case, I've been zapped by all manner of things: every part of a TV, electrostatic air filters, mains voltage (never more than 110v), car ignition secondary voltages, low voltage potentially high current from a welder, 9v battery on my tongue, neon transformer, etc. I have never been seriously injured and am not aware of any lasting effects and am not aware of any lasting effects and am not aware of any lasting effects and am not aware of any lasting effects and am not aware of any lasting effects and am not aware of any lasting effects and am not aware of any lasting effects as a result.

Speaking of static electricity, isn't it true that shuffling your feet on carpet on a dry day you can get hit with several thousand volts discharging through your finger when you reach for the doorknob? I assume this is a surface charge over your entire body that there's not much of the current passing through your heart. In some circumstances, like getting out of your car then touching the metal part of the car (big danger at gas stations) can result in 10-20 thousand volts of discharge. I know it hurts, but does that kind of shock ever directly result in cardiac issues?

Wow.. I read the whole forum.

That video is so dumb on the adults part in my two cents,

all my opinion has been said before,

Its the adults responsibility to keep kid safe, Adult dumb move.

Man I need to learn how to discharge a monitor safely!

I wonder if having rubber gloves on is just a step to far, or would it help?

What some people have not said is, look at society as a whole todays world.

Common Sense is not common no more.

People are seemingly dumber every day. Kids have no respect, parenting is going downhill in my opinion.

maybe im only seeing the bad part of it, im not sure, not here to create an argument, thanks for sharing the video.

I know now what NOT to do, though i've been shocked numerous times doing the electrical work wrong in the house, from not relizing That plug is live and rewiring it, but that was my own lesson learnt.