IGNORED

What PS3 games are you currently playing?

HammR25

I was jamming on some Cosmic Crash (Tower Defense - PSN) last night... think I'm on level 8, stuck atm. That and Savage Moon are amazing Tower Defense games! They control well, locked v-sync, sharp corner on everything (looks like real MSAA going down), fast framerates, a myriad of options, tight controls, cheap price, aweeeeeeeeeesome sound/music... overall, really top notch underground DL games imo.

• 4 months later...

Finished Borderlands 2 a few months back.

Played Max Payne 3 a few weeks ago but I don't think I'll be going back to it.

Just finished Ninja Gaiden Sigma for the second time last week during my sick week. (I tend to play games I'm very familiar with when sick to not require too much thinking :P)

Playing some Persona 3 (PS2) off and on.

• 2 months later...

Just finished episode one of The Walking Dead. While it really doesn't feel like a video game, it was actually pretty fun.

Pros:

Very well written. Well-timed music also assisted in setting the proper mood.

Reminds me of the old choose-your own adventure books.

Cons:

Seemed to be a ton of loading going on.

Towards the end of the episode, I noticed considerable lag and the voices were sometimes out of sync with the lips.

All-in-all...a blast. Can't wait to "play" the other four episodes. Definately worth the 19.99.

Just finished episode one of The Walking Dead. While it really doesn't feel like a video game, it was actually pretty fun.

Pros:

Very well written. Well-timed music also assisted in setting the proper mood.

Reminds me of the old choose-your own adventure books.

Cons:

Seemed to be a ton of loading going on.

Towards the end of the episode, I noticed considerable lag and the voices were sometimes out of sync with the lips.

All-in-all...a blast. Can't wait to "play" the other four episodes. Definately worth the 19.99.

Just wait till you get to the final episode.

:thumbsup:

Just bought the God of War collection today. The games are probably quite good, but for a false start did the "Plus" code that did come with this "Essential" version not work, which makes me quite angry at the moment - I could've gotten Okami HD for free this month...

I wonder if it'll help calling a Sony Hotline tomorrow or if it's just hopeless when such a code doesn't work... :ponder:

I'm playing the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. Yeah I bought the Essential Collection on PS2 five years ago, but I heard good things about the Peace Walker remake. I beat 2 (freaking love that ending) and I'm working through 3 right now. I don't do Big Boss playthroughs because I have a life, but I do play no-kill/no alert.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wait till you get to the final episode.

:thumbsup:

Finished it up this past weekend. What a terrific game! I really enjoyed it.

Not only that, of the near 100 PS3 games I currently own, it is the first that I have completely finished. :) If you liked reading "Choose Your Own Adventure" or if you enjoyed some of the classic point-and-click adventure games, you should definitely give this game a shot.

I'm now tempted to pick up a couple of Telltale Games' other games. In particular, Back To The Future looked cool. Prices and availability seem all over the place on it though. Not the easily available 20 bucks that The Walking Dead was.

Maybe, I should play through one of the other games in the meantime. :)

• Like 1