IGNORED

What PS3 games are you currently playing?

HammR25

• 2 weeks later...

Destiny: The Taken King. World's longest Beta is finally over. :)

I don't think Destiny beats the 6+ years for which PlayStation Home was in Beta . . . which only ended because PS Home shut down!

Lately, I haven't been playing any PS3 games. I seem to have a thing for the obsolete: when PS Home was soon to close, I spent time in there, and now that PS Mobile has recently closed, I'm spending time playing PS Mobile games. And man, you should have seen me playing Folding@Home when the PS3 servers were being shut down. Contributing work units like no tomorrow! Because there was, y'know, no tomorrow.

onmode-ky

I still haven't played much of anything on PS3 ever since the DLC screwup with Project Diva over the summer. Granted the last month was probably more due to it just being too hot to play anything. Things are cooling down now but I still don't know what I want to play next.

I still haven't played much of anything on PS3 ever since the DLC screwup with Project Diva over the summer. Granted the last month was probably more due to it just being too hot to play anything. Things are cooling down now but I still don't know what I want to play next.

Point'n click through both seasons of Walking Dead I can recommend :)

• Like 1

I'm mostly looking forward to a Borderlands disc version, but if I see it for cheap I'll definitely get it. I'm a bit scouting for the Back to the Future disc as well :)

I'm also looking for disc versions of the new games, hopefully they come out after they are done. I hate playing an episode and have to wait months for the next one so I wait for the full version and hopefully a disc. I heard Borderlands is great. I beat their older games Jurassic Park and Back to the Future, I didn't like either of them but Jurassic Park was completely awful. Back to the Future started out ok but then I lost interest (it got boring) and sort of forced myself to beat it. So...yeah their early games aren't that great it seems although I think Sam n Max were pretty good.

I don't think Destiny beats the 6+ years for which PlayStation Home was in Beta . . . which only ended because PS Home shut down!

Lately, I haven't been playing any PS3 games. I seem to have a thing for the obsolete: when PS Home was soon to close, I spent time in there, and now that PS Mobile has recently closed, I'm spending time playing PS Mobile games. And man, you should have seen me playing Folding@Home when the PS3 servers were being shut down. Contributing work units like no tomorrow! Because there was, y'know, no tomorrow.

onmode-ky

So I just happened to go onto Home on the last day after not logging for gawd-knows-how-many-years. After the ridiculous amount of updates and downloading, I finally managed to get into the bowling alley, played 3 frames, said "good riddance," and quit.

Just received Earth Defense Force (the one with a big spider on the cover) and am going to try it soon. Saw it the other day at the video rental store and thought it looked cool. Someone that reviewed it, kinda compared it to a Robotron of sorts. I'll take more action and less story in a game any day! lol

Will be the first time in months that I fire the old girl up. Pretty turned off of PS3 gaming thanks to all the incessant updates. Should just disable WiFi from here on out. :lol:

• 1 month later...

So, also finished the "hard" run through Devil May Cry! (Note to self: Next time do the secret missions on "normal" :ponder:)

Now I have all but two trophies, basically all that's left to do is finish it in "Dante Must Die!" mode :o

I beat Devil May Cry 4 on PS4 with Trish it was great. If you ever get a PS4 pick up Devil May Cry 4, it lets you play as Virgil, Lady and Trish. My favorite game of the series though is the third one.

Currently playing:

Sly Cooper 3

Metal Slug

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I might start playing Tales of Xillia 2 soon, unless one of the other jrpgs in the collection catch my interest before it gets in the system. picked it up at best buy on christmas eve expecting it to be 20 bucks. but apparently it was on sale. Total price ended up being just under 15 after taxes.

I've been playing Portal 2 with my daughter. She saw the game on Youtube and had to have it. It is a great couch co-up game.

We also play Diablo III a lot.

I just finished Bioshock Infinite. The FPS aspect gets repetitive after a while, but as with the original Bioshock the setting and story help carry it along. Just don't ask me what the story was because I have no idea.

Migrated to PS4 for Christmas. My favorite PS3 titles came with and WOW, what a difference. Diablo III is a completely different game, because the PS4 version continued to be updated and patched, unlike PS3. New Patch coming soon. Alien Isolation and Destiny are just gorgeous.