IGNORED

Neo Geo MVS carts for sale

the.golden.ax

All of these carts were either included with MVS cabinets I bought, or purchased on eBay over the last 3 years. I have no way of knowing what is inside of them, I don't open these, or make them. They are all in working order and have been used over several months each on a daily basis in a lobby. They were taken out of commision in April or May 2008, tested tonight and still work. Prices are based on a combination of a price guide and current eBay listings / rarity and so forth. If you think that a price is too high, please PM me as I try to keep things fair. I am looking for paypal money, or will trade any one of these for a Money Puzzle/Idol Echanger MVS cartridge. Each of the carts will come with a very nice homemade photo marquee that is of very high quality. Shipping will be actual cost with no handing.

PRICES BELOW THE PICTURE:

neo4sale.jpg

$39.95 Baseball Stars 2

$79.95 Captain Tomaday

$19.95 King of Fighters 2005 10th

$24.95 Metal Slug

$69.95 Metal Slug 3

$59.95 Metal Slug 4

$49.95 Ninja Commando SOLD

$9.95 Samurai Showdown 2

$19.95 Street Slam Hoops

$39.95 Zupapa!

Please PM ME!

:D

AX

Edited by the.golden.ax

No, since I'm not a forum member there they don't allow new people to post. I'm a casual Neo Geo fan because I had the machines in my lobby in my office/store, not really a collector like the Atari stuff. If anyone is a member of there feel free to refer to this thread for me.

Thanks,

AX

They'll definitely want to know if any are boots, like that KOF 2005 (boot).

No, since I'm not a forum member there they don't allow new people to post. I'm a casual Neo Geo fan because I had the machines in my lobby in my office/store, not really a collector like the Atari stuff. If anyone is a member of there feel free to refer to this thread for me.

Thanks,

AX

Yes, and I understand that, but as an end user, I don't understand the hostility I get off some of those people. Original or not I didn't make them. If the only way to know is to open them and mess with the insides (something I'm not going to chance on a working game) then I can't be sure. I'm sure some are original SNK produced, some I'm sure are not. I'm not asking original kit prices. When they are gone they are gone, you won't see me selling more, as I'm not a cart maker. KOF 2005 was ever released that I can tell. It came in my 6 slot cabinet, so it is a homebrew hack type game. That is obvias, so I priced it very low. It's still great fun for under $20.

AX

Thanks,

AX

Yes, and I understand that, but as an end user, I don't understand the hostility I get off some of those people. Original or not I didn't make them. If the only way to know is to open them and mess with the insides (something I'm not going to chance on a working game) then I can't be sure. I'm sure some are original SNK produced, some I'm sure are not. I'm not asking original kit prices. When they are gone they are gone, you won't see me selling more, as I'm not a cart maker. KOF 2005 was ever released that I can tell. It came in my 6 slot cabinet, so it is a homebrew hack type game. That is obvias, so I priced it very low. It's still great fun for under $20.

AX

You don't have to mess with the insides, just unscrew them and take a picture of the boards. Without that, you'll have a tough time selling some of them. The Captain Tomaday clearly has a reprinted label, I'd no sooner give you $8 than $80 for a bootleg Tomaday. You're better off taking a quick peak at the boards so that people know what they're buying and what you're selling.

I don't understand the hostility I get off some of those people.

I don't mean to drag too far off topic, but I had to stop hanging around neo-geo.com forums (numerous times) because of the attitudes of a great many there. neo geo fans are just jerks in general. usually they keep a fairly low profile under certain online rocks eating their own kind. I used to think atariage was kind of full of jerks (and we do have our moments), but it's nothing like what I've seen on my few visits to neo geo pages. That place never gives off any kind of 'healthy vibe.' disapproved posts, pm flaming, crude comments...

I do remember neogeoforlife.com as being a much friendlier forum, but I haven't been there in quite some time. it's just not very active. nice carts though for sale though. I'd probably be in on a couple, but I've overspent my monthly mvs budget on a shiney new 100-in-1 which amazingly has all of those (even kof2k5). metal slug 3 is still a tad tempting though...

Edited by Reaperman

I don't understand the hostility I get off some of those people.

I don't mean to drag too far off topic, but I had to stop hanging around neo-geo.com forums (numerous times) because of the attitudes of a great many there. neo geo fans are just jerks in general. usually they keep a fairly low profile under certain online rocks eating their own kind. I used to think atariage was kind of full of jerks (and we do have our moments), but it's nothing like what I've seen on my few visits to neo geo pages. That place never gives off any kind of 'healthy vibe.' disapproved posts, pm flaming, crude comments...

I do remember neogeoforlife.com as being a much friendlier forum, but I haven't been there in quite some time. it's just not very active. nice carts though for sale though. I'd probably be in on a couple, but I've overspent my monthly mvs budget on a shiney new 100-in-1 which amazingly has all of those (even kof2k5). metal slug 3 is still a tad tempting though...

Yeah, I have had a few rude comments thrown at me over at the Neo Geo forums also. I didn't let it get to me but it made me not want to sell stuff over there.