IGNORED

HSC Season 1 Week 7: Moon Patrol

Deteacher

That's a really good score. I tried to use the artwork, but I couldn't figure it out, besides, I like to play the games full screen :)

I like the pretty colors! I am a girl, what can I say. I can already tell you that score is a fluke... I suck at playing games... I will never, ever get that kind of score again. Thank you though! :)

Keep trying!!! one little 'trick' or 'cheat' put the game in 'invincible' so you can see what's coming ahead of you, then switch it back to normal and play the game :)

That's a really good score. I tried to use the artwork, but I couldn't figure it out, besides, I like to play the games full screen :)

I like the pretty colors! I am a girl, what can I say. I can already tell you that score is a fluke... I suck at playing games... I will never, ever get that kind of score again. Thank you though! :)

Keep trying!!! one little 'trick' or 'cheat' put the game in 'invincible' so you can see what's coming ahead of you, then switch it back to normal and play the game :)

How do you do that?

Well, in my MAME, as you are running the game, you press the Tab key, and it brings out a menu, then go to 'dip switches' and it should be in there.

Oh... I didn't realize that was what that was for. My boyfriend set up the joystick and video control thingies, so I had no idea. Good to know... but I think I will continue to play "on my own"... seems like it is funner that way. :)

I beat the heck out of the fire and jump button... I tell ya though, my hands hurt bad now! :)

When all else fails, button-jam! :D

I recommend taking the remainder of the week off to rest your hands... that'll give me a chance to catch up! :ponder:

I don't think that will be a problem. :)

You have to love these old school games. There's never any explanation for what your doing. All you really have to go by is the name of the game. For example...Moon Patrol. All you really get from the title is that you'll most likely be patrolling the moon in this game. But they don't really give you the back story. I want to know why there's ufo's, giant tumbling boulders, tanks, mines and crazy plant creatures out to get me. Is this really just a patrol or are we going to war here?

Edited by Max_Mad

• 11 months later...