IGNORED

Does this seem weird? Crazy Climber box with the cart left out?

lapetino

Actually, it might be kind of smart, as someone mentioned this could be worth more than together. It's hard to say what would happen if it was listed complete, but chances are most people need the box and manual, not the cartridge. If I cared about complete games I'd bid since I have a loose copy, but I'm only interested in loose. I could imagine there are a good number of people who'd want to make it complete. Then again, if it was complete you could bid on it and sell your spare loose. Curious to see how high this goes.

"God bless our troops" is the clincher for me. :roll:

(I am not against anyone's wishing any deity to bless anyone, it's just pretty transparent to put such platitudes in an eBay ad!)

I left this off my list above, but I feel the same way. I also appreciate getting religious crap with my eBay purchases. :)

..Al

How much will this go for? It's already about $100 with a few days left.

This is a hard one. In this economy???? Maybe $200 - $300

Since the economy sucks and you said it may get $200-$300, are you saying it would go for $400-$500 in a good economy? I can't see it going for much more than $100 in any economy. Even it it was CIB with the game, it's not worth more than $200, $250 tops.

Since the economy sucks and you said it may get $200-$300, are you saying it would go for $400-$500 in a good economy? I can't see it going for much more than $100 in any economy. Even it it was CIB with the game, it's not worth more than $200, $250 tops.

I know it will go for at least $200. :D

If I didn't have a CIB one already, I would pay $400 for the box right now, not even blinking an eye.

You can't outbid me. :)

If I didn't have a CIB one already, I would pay $400 for the box right now, not even blinking an eye.

$400 for a box?? You can get a sealed one for 400$! ;)

Cheaper. Isn't it just a rarity 8?

Show me a sealed minty mint copy for under $400........ ;)

So sorry, I didn't see that you said sealed. Well, you can get one in box with instructions and car non-sealed for way under $400. :)

So sorry, I didn't see that you said sealed. Well, you can get one in box with instructions and car non-sealed for way under $400. :)

Yup! ;)

If you bid 201 or higher,IT will go for $200. :D

Yup! ;)

Yes My friend. I will take 2 orginal Sealed for $400 each Can I paypal you right now. :roll: :P

Crazy Climber CiB Low end is $350. On a Good Day $500 or more. I don't have one Cause I am a cheap Bastard and will only pay $200 for a box and instructions. :D

Edited by hhwolfman

Crazy Climber CiB Low end is $350. On a Good Day $500 or more. I don't have one Cause I am a cheap Bastard and will only pay $200 for a box and instructions. :D

Why so much, it's not THAT rare. Just everyone who collects 2600 games knows about it. Bumper Bash is rarer, and this guy has been trying to get a mint CIB one to sell for $270 OBO for months:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=320336675742

If you bid 201 or higher,IT will go for $200. :D

Well, I guess my rent will have to be late, because I will win this by any means necessary. :) It will be like you guys are the Brewers and Astros trying to sign a player in the offseason, and I'm George Steinberner and the Yankees. :)

Why so much, it's not THAT rare. Just everyone who collects 2600 games knows about it. Bumper Bash is rarer, and this guy has been trying to get a mint CIB one to sell for $270 OBO for months:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=320336675742

Either you are just another troll or just misinformed. First of all, that Bumper Bash is in Europe, which most likely makes it PAL, second the game Crazy Climber is rather common but the box is very hard to find. How many boxed Crazy Climber's have you got for sale for me? It took me 7 years to get a minty box for that game, I'll take some more for trade bait.