IGNORED

Does this seem weird? Crazy Climber box with the cart left out?

lapetino

That bidder will make it at least $500 He might even go $600 unless he gets kicked off first. All though it would probably go for $400 to $500 with out him.

Here's to hoping that he gets kicked off :) If he is not paying on other auctions, does it not make sense that he just does not give a shit and will bid whatever he wants. Yes, It will probably go for that, but I would hate to see someone who really wants the game get caught up in a bidding war with this idiot not knowing that he is just bidding without paying. That just plain sucks!!! :P

I know the guy who won the auction ... he is quite strange but he has money; he paid 290 usd for my last gravitar CIB auction in the same day and paid cash.

He insisted on buying me a CIB or sealed Crazy Climber but i refused and he was quite desperate to get that game CIB ... he has a CC cart, that's why he bidded on this item. The day he went to pick up the Gravitar, he showed me Quadrun CIB and Swordquest WW CIB, he wants to complete the set of atari club games.

I may be wrong but there is no way that he doesn't pay for this box and manual.

I forgot to write this, but he is one of the most stubborn persons i have ever met ... it's very tough to compete with that guy on an auction he really wants ... he is crazy and he's learning very fast of the atari world

Edited by eskobar

I know the guy who won the auction ... he is quite strange but he has money; he paid 290 usd for my last gravitar CIB auction in the same day and paid cash.

He insisted on buying me a CIB or sealed Crazy Climber but i refused and he was quite desperate to get that game CIB ... he has a CC cart, that's why he bidded on this item. The day he went to pick up the Gravitar, he showed me Quadrun CIB and Swordquest WW CIB, he wants to complete the set of atari club games.

I may be wrong but there is no way that he doesn't pay for this box and manual.

I forgot to write this, but he is one of the most stubborn persons i have ever met ... it's very tough to compete with that guy on an auction he really wants ... he is crazy and he's learning very fast of the atari world

I am the same way, but only to an extent. I really wanted that CC box and instructions, and was willing to way overbid. I quit at $399. If it wasn't for me upping the price, I think it would have sold for under $300. It was $225 the day it sold. I bid. Still not high enough. I bid and bid all the way to $375. Still not good enough. I took a shower and got ready for work. Before I left, I bid one more time to $399. still not good enough. I really am curious what his maximum bid was. Even if I was rich, I wouldn't bid more. It's just not worth anywhere near it.

If "Nextgenarition" wouldn't bid on the CC, the auction would've ended on 200 usd; check the bid history of the item... but this is always the same with auctions like this, the final battle is usually between 2 bidders.

I can ask the guy about his final bid but i assume that it was 400 usd. Most of the people are against that guy but his craziness is helping a lot of sellers, LOL ... when he pays, of course.. LOL

I feel very grateful with that guy for bidding so high, i have had too many low bidding auctions; it feels very good to had one auction that ended high :D

Edited by eskobar

he has a CC cart

Well, if he has a loose Crazy Climber cart, and just got a box and manual, then why is he bidding on a CIB Crazy Climber this time? Does he want a better box or something?

Rhetorical questions, eskobar, I know you can't answer them. ;)

These "speed collectors" can really cause a big wave in the small pond of rare titles, which of course has all kinds of crazy ripple effects.

he has a CC cart

Well, if he has a loose Crazy Climber cart, and just got a box and manual, then why is he bidding on a CIB Crazy Climber this time? Does he want a better box or something?

Rhetorical questions, eskobar, I know you can't answer them. ;)

These "speed collectors" can really cause a big wave in the small pond of rare titles, which of course has all kinds of crazy ripple effects.

I don't think that those questions are hard to answer, the guy is a little bit crazy, maybe he's bi-polar .... i sent him an email congratulating him about the purchase of the CC box and manual and he answered :

Dear neonihonsei,

jajaj si...y estoy pujando el completo que esta en venta jejeje.te califico de yaaaaaa

- nexgenarition

"Translated : hahahaha, yes .... and i am bidding on the complete one on sale. Leave you feedback right awaaaaaaaaaay"

Maybe he just wants another for sale or trade ... he does sell his games very often and he is pretty much obsessed with an atari book that has a rarity guide ...

Looks like i am defending the guy, but i am not; its just that i am a very objective person and i see everything from several points of view, only time will tell if he will pay for the box and manual of the CC or if wins/pays the auction of the complete one.... he has like 2,000 usd to spend every month .... almost the same that i spend on games to resell in Mexico ...

Edited by eskobar

Ok I Talked with my bud. Here are the Ebay sales for CIB Crazy Climber. Lower than i remember. This is the best of his tracking software. Might have been one missed.

2005 $577

2006 Some hanky Panky Making the auction end early with a BIN $115 :roll:

2007 0 :-o

2008 $404

2008 $295

Sealed ones from Mexico

2006 $500

2007 $331 Box had a problem

2008 $177 Boxed crushed

2008 $355

2008 $350

2009 $400 box and instruction

2009 ?????

Seems that the Economy and the Sealed Mexico ones have brought this down a lot from 2003 and 2004 when this was selling from $500 to $700 Looks as if Sealed ones are close as the same as CIB ones. I will still offer $300 for a Nice CIB one and $400 for a nice sealed one. :-D

Ok I Talked with my bud. Here are the Ebay sales for CIB Crazy Climber. Lower than i remember. This is the best of his tracking software. Might have been one missed.

2005 $577

2006 Some hanky Panky Making the auction end early with a BIN $115 :roll:

2007 0 :-o

2008 $404

2008 $295

Sealed ones from Mexico

2006 $500

2007 $331 Box had a problem

2008 $177 Boxed crushed

2008 $355

2008 $350

2009 $400 box and instruction

2009 ?????

Seems that the Economy and the Sealed Mexico ones have brought this down a lot from 2003 and 2004 when this was selling from $500 to $700 Looks as if Sealed ones are close as the same as CIB ones. I will still offer $300 for a Nice CIB one and $400 for a nice sealed one. :-D

Ask him what his final frice would have been. I bid $399. Could I have gotten it for slightly more, or was he going to $500? $600?

Edited by White Knight

Ask him what his final frice would have been. I bid $399. Could I have gotten it for slightly more, or was he going to $500? $600?

:ponder: :?

He wants eskobar to ask the winner of the CC cart and manual auction what his high bid was...I think he quoted the wrong post.

I guess so, since quoting HH's post makes no sense at all.

He wants eskobar to ask the winner of the CC cart and manual auction what his high bid was...I think he quoted the wrong post.

My mistake. When HH said "I talked with my bud" I thought he meant the CC box/instructions buyer.

My mistake. When HH said "I talked with my bud" I thought he meant the CC box/instructions buyer.

Nope, my buddy that Has most every sale, of atari games in the past years, from ebay, in a data base. . He is going to make this public, in the next month. I will let him, make the official announcement , though. :)

Edited by hhwolfman

Shitty News :

I have received a message from "nextgenarition" ... he asked me to lend him 400 usd to pay for the CIB Crazy Climber that won at 390usd and he confirmed that he will not pay the box and manual that won at 400 usd

The guy is bidding again on my auctions ... damn, hope he doesn't ruin my auctions :S

Shitty News :

I have received a message from "nextgenarition" ... he asked me to lend him 400 usd to pay for the CIB Crazy Climber that won at 390usd and he confirmed that he will not pay the box and manual that won at 400 usd

The guy is bidding again on my auctions ... damn, hope he doesn't ruin my auctions :S

Wow, he ruined it for me. Besides him, I was the high bidder on that box/instructions. :(

Wow, that's bold!

Sorry to hear he's backing out on you, and had the nerve to ask for a loan, too!

For this crap, I hope the Atari gods let you strike gold and unearth more treasures soon.