IGNORED

Does this seem weird? Crazy Climber box with the cart left out?

lapetino

I agree...why leave positive feedback for a bidder who didn't pay for the item? But according to you, nexgenarition paid the seller (school_girl_in_a_short_dress) $20 to cover the fees of the auction in question after not paying for it. The seller also was apparently able to sell the item (to White Night). That's likely why the seller left positive feedback (and why a deadbeat claim obviously isn't being pursued). :roll: :x

Ahh, now it makes sense. They probably struck a deal. I'll ask her in person, I'll likely be buying some UR stuff from her Tuesday. She's high priced, but has very nice stuff. Even Air Raid. I kid you not.

Air Raid in the box? If she has the box to Air Raid get it at any cost cause no matter what you pay it's worth more than that.

Cart only. I don't think she wants to part with it, but if she did I'm sure it's over $1,000. I'll ask her.

yes, the guy offered 20 usd to cover fees ... he was counting on getting the CIB CC, he probably contacted her again in case she had another box ...

i will confirm if he receives the box / instructions ... but apparently he is not lying about this, he even asked if i could sell him or take in account his cart of CC to have a minty CIB CC :S

Tomorrow he will pick up that CC cart and ask him again if he got a tracking number or something

Wow, nice! Do you have an AdventureVision?

Nope, and neither do the sellers. I want one but right now I'm leaning toward putting the money into another car.

Yeah, this is one case where I'm going to have to say that the non-video-game item is way more useful. :)

The new Mustang GT will be more fun than an Adventurevision. :)