IGNORED

Evil Magician Returns (Adventure-type game)

Byte Knight

Which type of plastic case are you using? Does anyone have a picture of the inside with the cartridge holder?

It's a DVD case called the Ace Case Portfolio - the same one they used for Mean Santa. Here is a picture of the inside and outside of the box.

Edited by Byte Knight

Which type of plastic case are you using? Does anyone have a picture of the inside with the cartridge holder?

It's a DVD case called the Ace Case Portfolio - the same one they used for Mean Santa. Here is a picture of the inside and outside of the box.

OK. Thanks. I am trying to find the best case to use for Alien Greed 3 and future releases.

That Mean Santa game looks hilarious... :D

(Getting a little off topic!)

I'm down to 4 boxed / numbered copies now...

This isn't Ebay but if it were I would rate BK and my purchase of this game as 5-Star "Product as described, FAST delivery and excellent communication".

Wp

That Mean Santa game looks hilarious... :D

(Getting a little off topic!)

I'm down to 4 boxed / numbered copies now...

This isn't Ebay but if it were I would rate BK and my purchase of this game as 5-Star "Product as described, FAST delivery and excellent communication".

Wp

Same here. It was a fine experience. BK is top rate programmer, seller, shipper, and communicator.

Does this work on the 7800? Mine is quite dusty so it could be the unit. If not no biggie I'll just dig out the old trusty 2600. :)

Not having a 7800, I never tested it on this. I did test all of the cartridges on my 2600 before sending them out. I know that it will not work on a hacked Flashback II...

Wow, thanks for the positive feedback!

All copies have been spoken for. I may do a second run of unnumbered boxed games if there's enough interest...

Let me know if anyone else wants a copy.

I would leave the boxed copies at the original 20 and do a run of unboxed copies.

That would save you from buying more boxes and maybe you could sell them for a bit less and the loose copy folks would be happy with it :)

Advertise it in the Buy/Sell forum rather than BB and I guarantee you could sell another thirty or so pretty quickly.

Wp

Edited by sandmountainslim

• 3 months later...

My favorite magazine also and I am glad to see a high rating as the can be hard on homebrew games

So I'm paging through my favorite magazine, Retrogamer, when I see my game in the homebrew section! Even though he got the title wrong, I'm still excited... I'll take the 80% rating considering how he rated the other games!

IMG_0002.pdf