IGNORED

Will pay $200.00 (and more) for these games.

IHATETHEBEARS

I'm looking to complete my collection (as best as I can). If anyone has the following games available for sale, please let me know. The prices I'll pay are noted. And of course there may be some flexibility there, depending on which game it is, or what condition it's in. I'd prefer loose. But I'll take them any way I can get them - as long as they're NTSC. Thanks!

BACHELOR PARTY/GIGOLO - $75.00

JUNGLE FEVER/KNIGHT ON THE TOWN - $75.00

GUARDIAN - $100.00

CAKEWALK - $125.00

CONDOR ATTACK (ULTRAVISION) - $125.00

SPIDER MAZE - $125.00

STRONGHOLD - $125.00

VIDEO JOGGER - $125.00

UNIVERSAL CHAOS - $175.00

MUSIC MACHINE - $225.00

X-MAN - $250.00

SEAMONSTER (PUZZY) - $250.00

OUT OF CONTROL - $275.00

RIVER PATROL - $350.00

Edited by IHATETHEBEARS

If you are patient, you can get Guardian for far cheaper than $100. One just sold on eBay on 2/11 for $43.

With Out of Control, however, you will probably have to go up a couple of hundred.

In my limited 4.5 months of collecting, I've not seen an OUT OF CONTROL. So I really didn't know what it would go for. As for that $43.00 GUARDIAN, I would have won it (most likely) had my computer not crashed two minutes before the fricken' auction ended!

If you are patient, you can get Guardian for far cheaper than $100. One just sold on eBay on 2/11 for $43.

With Out of Control, however, you will probably have to go up a couple of hundred.

In my limited 4.5 months of collecting, I've not seen an OUT OF CONTROL. So I really didn't know what it would go for. As for that $43.00 GUARDIAN, I would have won it (most likely) had my computer not crashed two minutes before the fricken' auction ended!

~$400 for OOC in good shape.

Some of the other prices are a bit off too, but you'll get the hang of it. Good luck.

~$400 for OOC in good shape.

Some of the other prices are a bit off too, but you'll get the hang of it. Good luck.

Wow, $400.00... - even for a loose one?

I'm looking to complete my collection (as best as I can). If anyone has the following games available for sale, please let me know. The prices I'll pay are noted. And of course there may be some flexibility there, depending on which game it is, or what condition it's in. I'd prefer loose. But I'll take them any way I can get them - as long as they're NTSC. Thanks!

BACHELOR PARTY/GIGOLO - $75.00

JUNGLE FEVER/KNIGHT ON THE TOWN - $75.00

GUARDIAN - $100.00

CAKEWALK - $125.00

CONDOR ATTACK (ULTRAVISION) - $125.00

STRONGHOLD - $125.00

VIDEO JOGGER - $125.00

UNIVERSAL CHAOS - $150.00

X-MAN - $200.00

SEAMONSTER (PUZZY) - $200.00

OUT OF CONTROL - $250.00

RIVER PATROL - $300.00

My 2 cents

That is way too much for the playaround games, if you are patient you can find them CIB for that price :) Loose they are worth half your asking price

Guardian is worth $50 loose

Cakewalk is probably about right, depending on condition maybe worth more

Condor Attack in good shape will pull more then $125, probably $175 with an end label

Stronghold is right

Video Jogger...label condition is the key on this one, mint is worth $125, actiplaque is not, probably more like $85

Universal Chaos, I have no idea, I never see these for sale NTSC, good luck ;) Just buy a PAL one :P

X man, the last one on atari2600.com was around that price but had a heavily fadded label, he ranked it 6/10 condition and sold it for $170 I believe, a nice mint NTSC would probably go for a lot more

I think Puzzy Seamonster is a very underated game and worth $200 easily, it suprisingly does not always sell for that though

I sold my Out of control for $365, I felt I gave the buyer a good deal, you don't see this one very often

River Patrol is a $300 game, maybe more if enough people are looking :)

Thats my input, I am always open to discussion though, I'm no expert whatsoever I just follow a lot of sales, etc..

I won't disagree about being patient. But I'm at the point now where I don't have a lot of patience left. There's not much more I need (save for the Rarity 10's which I have no interest in paying for - even if I do see one for sale) to complete my collection.

Someone did offer me an X-MAN. But it is in very good shape (loose) and is a little out of my price range. I don't demand perfection. I'm pretty much happy with just the game.

I think Puzzy Seamonster is a very underated game and worth $200 easily, it suprisingly does not always sell for that though
You're talking about the Canadian version, right?

http://www.atarimania.com/detail_soft.php?...ERSION_ID=16444

The PAL version is even rarer:

http://www.atarimania.com/detail_soft.php?...ERSION_ID=16442

8)

• 3 weeks later...
Yep, the Canadian (NTSC) version.

I added SPIDER MAZE to the list, and raised a couple of the prices.

Bah, you just missed a Spider Maze on atari2600.com for under $100 :( Had I known I would have picked it up for you.

Yeah, I saw that. It was gone before I had a chance to get it. I was able to get it from someone else though, for pretty close to the same price.

I added Music Machine to the list.

You're talking about the Canadian version, right?

http://www.atarimania.com/detail_soft.php?...ERSION_ID=16444

The PAL version is even rarer:

http://www.atarimania.com/detail_soft.php?...ERSION_ID=16442

8)

I have the PAL version of See Monster that I am willing to sell. Anyone interested? :cool:

• 4 weeks later...