IGNORED

ps3 vs xbox 360

causeican

Was over a friends house tonight and we was explaining to me that if i got the ps3 then i could load games to my psp. True or false i dont know.

Funny how i was concerned with the RROD because tonight it happened live and in person. Not cool. My friend was pissed and damn near put his foot thru the system.

And as for the WII.. I traded it in to get my fiance' a psp.. Fun system but I am too lazy to get up and play..

Was over a friends house tonight and we was explaining to me that if i got the ps3 then i could load games to my psp. True or false i dont know.

Funny how i was concerned with the RROD because tonight it happened live and in person. Not cool. My friend was pissed and damn near put his foot thru the system.

And as for the WII.. I traded it in to get my fiance' a psp.. Fun system but I am too lazy to get up and play..

Yeah you could download a PSP\PS1 game onto the PS3 and transfer it to the PSP.

After the download finishes, click on the game and transfer it to your PSP. Simple and it tells you how.

Thats why I hope more PSP games are available for download. Tired of UMD's.

Unless of course you have a hacked PSP, its no problem.

Another great thing with the PS3 is the remote play with the PSP.

I would still tell you the 360 is a better choice, even with the RROD. But, ultimately, it's your choice and no matter what, you'll be happy.

Did you find remote play a bit laggy with the PSP/PS3? I thought it would be great to play my PS1 games on my PSP, but found most action games unplayable due to lag. RPGs were tolerable, but most others were not.

I ended up installing custom firmware in all my PSP's and just loading the PS1 games on the PSP's memory stick.

Remote play did work for watching streamed videos and music off of my PC, but I couldn't get a Blue Ray disc to stream to my PSP, not sure if I missed a setting or something.

I only downloaded a few PSP games to try it out but I had no lag at all. I was on the couch though, 5 feet from the PS3. And it hit me what a dumbass I was for squinting, when I could be playing on the big screen instead :P

Not sure if you can do a BR through remote play. I don't think I ever got a dvd to work through it either.