IGNORED

Braindead 13?

Saturn

Hello, again.

Can anyone tell me where to find a complete version of this game. I was outbid Sunday for a copy on ebay and the only other one I've seen there was a few weeks ago, I believe with the Jaguar and 63 games auction. I'm trying to complete my collection and this game is very hard to obtain. I found one dealer but they want $121.00 for it. If anyone has a copy they can part with, don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks,

Saturn

Saturn,

I just checked ALL of my sources, and am a bit surprised to see how few places have copies of BD13.

However, I found these two:

Video 61 - $69.95

http://www.angelfire.com/mn/video61/main.html

Here ya go!

Video Game Liquidators - Used copy for $14.00!

http://www.vgstore.com/

I got my copy off eBay during a lull I guess. I paid $20 for a sealed jewel case (no box, tho), during a time where I was normally seeing them sell for $40-$70.

While I do agree that it's not as good a game as many others, it IS the best of the 3 (DL and SA), graphics wise if nothing else. I had fun going thru it, but these types of games are a tad tedious. Still, the cartoon was fun to watch, and occasionally play. :roll:

And definitely, for me, a must-have for the collection!

Hope this helps ya!

I bought mine new from a web store maybe 4 weeks ago for like less than $15.. I will try and find the link to the place again...

SMF,

If you do track down the web store's link, I'd appreciate the info. I have something like 10 places I can buy Atari stuff (or use to check prices against eBay) but I could ALWAYS use #11! :D

-------

Saturn,

Glad I could help!

• 12 years later...

What are they worth now? Have a mint copy (sans longbow) I never play…

The one that got out of my grasp on ebay went for $99 (in the same condition, no longbox.) I'd pay that :)

I have heard this game isn't that great but I want a copy for a few reasons.

1. I want to complete my Jag CD Collection

2. The box art is pretty cool.

3. I'm a sucker for halloween themed games, and will probably play it through at least once.

Edited by travistouchdown

• 3 months later...