IGNORED

Dead Rising questions.

I've been playing this game on and off....basically since it came out. It's one of the best games ever and I can't wait for the sequel. This is one of those games that never gets old and keeps testing you to do better and better each time around.

One question is about the downloadable content: I got online and there were 3 different outfits to download. Then I read an article stating that when the downloads first came out back in '07....there were 9 costumes to download.

What happened to the other downloadable suits????? I checked and re-checked and only found the 3 I have right now.

My other questions are more of a poll:

1. Favorite psycho: The Vietnam Veteran with the machete.......he was actually kinda creepy the first time I fought him.

2. Favorite weapon (Mega-Blaster aside....that weapon's a life-saver) : Sword......it's got that barbarian vibe to it

3. Most used weapon (same as above) : Hunting knife

4. Favorite character: Frank......he's just so full of unique/WTF dialogue

5. Favorite Frank line: After asking if he knows how to use a gun....."Of course I know how to use a gun.....I've covered wars, ya know?"

6. Most annoying survivor: Ken the photographer.....because he reminds me of someone I used to be friends with and despise now

7. Are you a genocider? Yep!!!

8. Favorite move: Used to be the good ole' knee drop but now I'm liking the zombie swing

I know today....I pretty much think I screwed myself outta the right ending I was going for.

I had done everything I was supposed to and the only thing I didn't do was go back to see what Isabella was yapping about, therefore she wasn't with me at 12:00.

The thing that happened was when the clock struck 12:00.....the pilot didn't see me and I got Ending C where he dies and the story never gets out......but I was like "Why doesn't he see me.....I'm on the helipad roof???" Then after I thought about it, when it says be on the helipad by 12:00.....it means to actually be ON the helipad at noon. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Therefore, in the end, I screwed myself outta getting Overtime mode and I'll have to spend forever to beat the game again. :x

I was planning on playing Overtime mode, dammit.

What happened to the other downloadable suits????? I checked and re-checked and only found the 3 I have right now.

Just curious, where exactly were you looking for these downloads? The reason I ask is because a couple days ago I was browsing add-on content on Live and came across around 11 Dead Rising outfits.

Games Marketplace

Right, Be sure and choose all downloads otherwise it will just display some of them.

Go up to Games Marketplace, and click Explore Game Content, then All Games, then Title Letter "D", Find Dead Rising and Click All Downloads.

There are 29 altogether, 12 of them should be keys for outfits.