IGNORED

Looking for BJL Rom or other...

Morpheus23

A few years ago, I had the stubulated Jagand alpine board as well as the rest of the developers kit. I was a registered developer with Atari when the ST first came out. I did some application stuff in GEM. I sold it because I didn't have time to use it.

I just got a Falcon 030 and want to start coding again both on the Falcon and the Jaguar. Any developer platform is welcome for the Jag.

A few years ago, I had the stubulated Jagand alpine board as well as the rest of the developers kit. I was a registered developer with Atari when the ST first came out. I did some application stuff in GEM. I sold it because I didn't have time to use it.

I just got a Falcon 030 and want to start coding again both on the Falcon and the Jaguar. Any developer platform is welcome for the Jag.

Sounds like you need a Skunkboard. Tursi initiated a fairly recent thread about accepting reservations for the Rev. 2 boards; I'm sure if you look around here in the Jaguar forum you'll find it.

Looks like it operates similar to the Alpine board without alot of the debugging and switching hardware. Alot of differences for sure but similar concept.

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't."