IGNORED

Is your collection of snes/n64/sega collecting dust? I'm buying bulk lots.

OldSchoolMinty

I say possibly make cash, because I can't accept every bundled offer and be able to handle everyones need of cash. It's simply just not possible, nor worth it if there isn't enough to work with...

I can just handle buying bigger bulk lots at a good price for me to keep up on inventory. Please be informative on condition of games. I like N64/Snes lots as much as possible. I WANT COMPLETE GAMES FOR SNES/N64 ALSO THAT ARENT ON THE LIST.

PLEASE. NO SPORTS AT ALL IN THE LOTS YOU OFFER ME PLEASE!

The only games I want for Sega are listed below unless you really need to get rid of your sega stuff! COMPLETE IS NICE.

I am a reseller to other collector's/old gamers just to let you guys know. I am here to just swoop up your old games all in one box for a discount so you can have quick cash to spend on the newest technology.....:applause:

**UPDATE** PICTURES OF MY INVENTORY/COLLECTION(sorry theres a lot of pictures but I didn't even include the whole collection.....:

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/w...on/DSC01389.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/w...on/000_0027.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/w...on/DSC01092.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/w...on/DSC01390.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/w...on/000_0030.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/w...on/000_0028.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/w...on/DSC01394.jpg

I'm sure about 20% of the items I hopefully receive.... will become stashed/replaced with items already in my collection. As the others will go to many gamers who as well want to collect as much as I have and are halfway jealous of me. Along with clientel from ebay who have me added as a favorite seller.

Please don't be aggrevated/arrogant/upset/disappointed because of any of my counter-offers/offers that you may receive when you were hoping different/better. :ponder: :!:

The economy sucks right now and I can handle it a little bit.

I will always offer a counter and all things are negotiated.

Let me know what you have and I'll shoot you an offer or vice versa(tell me what you want). If not prepare to learn my cost of goods so I can survive in college. I am paying with paypal/money orders.

Trusted people only, I like pictures of things!

I'm looking for mainly these games that I have listed below to hopefully be in your lots. Cart only or complete games of the list, along with the rest of your lot(games) + systems, etc. If these games in the list are not in your lot, I probably won't accept the lot. Unless you have complete Snes/n64 Completes that I don't have. Snes and N64 Guides are welcomed.

shoot me a pm or post.

GAMES WANTED TO BE IN YOUR BUNDLE

Sega CD: (trying to get complete, not too many sega cd buffs.)

Popful Mail

Snatcher

Sonic CD

Lunar

Final Fight

Sining Force Sega cd

Earthworm Jim Special Edition

Sega Cd Backup Ram

Sega Games:(rather have complete but cart is ok on some)

Toejam and earl (sega)

Streets of Rage 1,2,3

Mutant League Hockey/Football (complete)

General Chaos (sega)(Complete)

Comix Zone (sega)(complete)

Musha(Sega)

Shining Force 1(sega)

Shining force 2 (sega)

Sonic 1,2,3, Knuckles, pinball (need all complete)

Super Nintendo games: Any Complete Mint games Not seen on this list I will possibly take as well.

Lufia 2

Mario Paint

Lufia (complete)

Super Mario World (mainly just complete ones is a main want) No carts unless your ready to bundle.

Super Mario All-stars

Ninja Gaiden Trilogy

Mega Man x3

Final Fight 3

Super Mario rpg

Joe & mac 2

World + all-stars

Final Fight 3

Secret of mana

Final Fantasy 2

Final Fantasy 3

earthbound

breath of fire 2

Chrono Trigger

Donkey Kong 1,2,3

Harvest moon snes

Super Mario World 2

Zelda

Evo

Contra 3

Nintendo 64 games: Any Complete Mint games Not seen on this list I will possibly take as well:

Harvest Moon 64

Mario Party 1,2,3

Super Mario 64

Paper Mario

Super Smash Brothers

Ogre Battle

Both Zelda's collector editions.

Starcraft 64

I am a reseller to other collector's/old gamers just to let you guys know. I am here to just swoop up your old games all in one box for a discount so you can have quick cash to spend on the newest technology.....:applause:

And meethinks you're in the wrong forum entirely - since when do any of us want the newest technology :D

That, and the :applause: smiley doesn't exist on this board...

-Ian

Exactly. Anyone who has any of those and wants to sell should take them to ebay or CTCW and get full price for them. But he'll give you pennies on the dollar for anything else, maybe.

And he doesn't know about the correct forum or the available smileys because this is his first post... joined to try to get people's rares for cheap to resell. I doubt this is even a real collector.

Edited by Mirage1972

And meethinks you're in the wrong forum entirely - since when do any of us want the newest technology :D

That, and the :applause: smiley doesn't exist on this board...

-Ian

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH owned...

dude, this isn't craigslist. people on forums aren't going to just sell their lots of rare games for cheap. stop wasting your time, besides this is your first post... granted a lot of first posts are SELLING items, this is one of the first i've saw trying to rape people...

And he doesn't know about the correct forum or the available smileys because this is his first post... joined to try to get people's rares for cheap to resell. I doubt this is even a real collector.

That means expect to be seeing this EXACT post on EVERY forum you visit...

Oh, no doubt. It's probably the same guy that's been spamming every single city's CraigsList weekly for the past few months, too.

I guess you guys are all right. All I saw was hatred. I am on a bunch of other boards and was recommended to this one. I really do have everything in my collection but I live in a college town and people freak out when they see it. So I came to collect dupes to sell to buddies. If this is a problem, then I guess I failed my job to my friends. I already told them ebay, but thought forums would be better. Sorry for any inconvenience on your guys parts.

And no, I am not the guy who spams on craigslist.

My lufia 2 box sucks. I'd love to get my hands on another one of those. I paid $80 2 years ago for a mint complete breath of fire 2 and lufia 2. But during moving 3 times since I have to move every year since I'm in college. I ended up fucking this box up and it depresses me as everything else I own is almost mint from a 9 to 10 scale.

Well, here's some advice then. If you're sincere, don't come in here like some big infomercial sounding like you want to swoop up everyone's rares on the cheap. I mean, seriously, you sound like the guys who want to buy people's homes for pennies on the dollar when they're going into foreclosure. How can you expect anyone to take you seriously with your approach? Re-examine. Also, may want to get to know people a bit here first rather than just blow through with a big multi-color ad on your first post.

Edited by Mirage1972

Hey. I know this guy form other forums. He is cool. He isn't going to offer top dollar for shit no, but if you have a ton of stuff you want to sell off and not deal w/ selling individually, it might not be soo bad to sell to him. I am working out a deal w/ him for some of my N64 shit I dont want as well as with 1 of my extra sega cd ram carts. Getting rid of tons of shit at once is nice as its easy for you. I will take a slight value hit to not deal w/ ebay and the clowns who buy from there, as well as with selling all at once. this of this dude like gamestop, only much much much less of a duchebag.

I also referred him to this site, so if anyone has an issue with him, its my fault for bringing him here.

He is cool though, lay off guys.

lol, a lot of funny guys on this forum it seems, I like. I wasn't trying to be a big doushebag about this whole thread on trying to get rare/mint/complete games. I was just trying to help some people out that I knew. Including myself to make a little on ebay for the unnecessary games that came with lots that my friends dont want.

I as well collect games of all sorts. I noticed you guys do as well. I just came here on a recommendation. I usually offer 80% of the average ebay completed listing price for each game minus ebay's commission. This was ment for anyone who needed quick cash for there games.

You aren't obligated to make any types of deals with me nor am I forcing you to do so or post hatred in my thread. So, if that's what cures your boredum that is fine. Welcome to all I will be browsing around this forum.

Well, to me, it was all about your approach. It was pretty funny, honestly. Looks just like those CL ads, so obviously there's going to be some association with that sort of thing. Just sayin'... maybe a less formal, in-your-face-I-want-your-stuff-to-resell approach may garner less askew reactions.

Good luck.

Hey, we always welcome new members. We're just giving you a bit of a hard time for the huge multicolor want ad for being your first post :)

We're all pretty laid back, and we don't hold petty grudges. Hang out, have some fun, and talk about games with us.

We forgive you :D

-Ian

... no really though... I'll beat his offers :P

Dude if you want stuff, the way to get the rare/good stuff with me is trade! Got any cardboard box edition Sega CD's or Jag games right now?

Iwan... she may like puting zelda in her snes, but just cuz you can't see Lufia, doesn't me she doesn't love it more... it could be somewhere... :D

AX

Well, to me, it was all about your approach. It was pretty funny, honestly. Looks just like those CL ads, so obviously there's going to be some association with that sort of thing. Just sayin'... maybe a less formal, in-your-face-I-want-your-stuff-to-resell approach may garner less askew reactions.

Good luck.

Yeah but I thought people liked honesty. Too many fucking scammers out and about. Check this lot I bought a few months back.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=260337444732

I still got quite a bit of this in my storage room. I can start selling you guys some of this shit in March-April. I have to get my spreadsheets together and my cost of goods and shit.

Trust me, I'd rather sell to my friends personally or on forums rather than ebay and amazon's 10-20% commission. I take all of that out when I sell on forums or to people. I hate the pawn shops that judge there prices on ebay's exact price.

I dont know if you'd beat his offers on everything. I am going to be getting $100+ for all my N64 cart only games I dont want anymore and a boxed sega CD ram cart that I cant seem to sell anywhere else. Selling it all at once to him seems like a great idea to me.

I need the shit gone as I am selling lots of my shit to fund my new arcade habit im going to be getting into. I'd much rather sell bundles at a loss in value than deal w/ selling singles myself.

Your comments since the original one have seemed like honesty, just a guy talking, which is fine, cool. The first post... if you can't see what it's going to look like to most people, then I really can't make you see it. Especially being a very first post. It's all in context and delivery.

EDIT: I didn't say to NOT say you want to resell.. you're right, that would be dishonesty. Just... nevermind... if you can't see your original post for what it is, there's nothing I can do.

Edited by Mirage1972