IGNORED

The 2009 Atari 2600 collector Hall of Fame vote

homerwannabee

Well, it's hard for me to vote for people who's collections I have never seen. I know there are quite a few heavy hitters with massive collections out there but few of them actually post pics :( Some memorable collections I can think of off the top of my head...

1 - That dude with the cuukoo clock collection, can't think of his name right now..anthony? something like that.

I know there are more, I have already thought of a couple but I just went with the first 10 I thought of so no hard feelings alright :)

YAY for fdurso224........ :thumbsup::D

Yeah, thats the guy. He gets my vote for the awesome presentation of his collection :)

Hey, where are those pictures of fdurso224 Collection. :?

Hi guys,

Give me a bit. Hopefully by tonight or tomorrow. I have to take a few out of the boxes.

Anthony....

Huuurrry Hurrrrryyyy

Homer-06-june.gif

Well, it's hard for me to vote for people who's collections I have never seen. I know there are quite a few heavy hitters with massive collections out there but few of them actually post pics :( Some memorable collections I can think of off the top of my head...

1 - That dude with the cuukoo clock collection, can't think of his name right now..anthony? something like that.

I know there are more, I have already thought of a couple but I just went with the first 10 I thought of so no hard feelings alright :)

YAY for fdurso224........ :thumbsup::D

Yeah, thats the guy. He gets my vote for the awesome presentation of his collection :)

Hey, where are those pictures of fdurso224 Collection. :?

Hi guys,

Give me a bit. Hopefully by tonight or tomorrow. I have to take a few out of the boxes.

Anthony....

Huuurrry Hurrrrryyyy

Homer-06-june.gif

:ponder:

Make your lawn........ :D

Love those clocks man, I got an old Cookoo from Germany in my basement, it's from the War era. I'll have to dig it out and take some pics :)

Far-Out Brotha. I love to see cuckoo clocks from members.

I have this terrible habit of can't stop buying them. Like they say with Lay's Potato Chips, "Betcha can't just have one!".

Anthony....

Damn,impressive collection indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!What works of art those clocks are,arent they!I've always been fascinated by cuckoo clocks.When i was a kid i actually believed the cuckoo was real and lived in the clock as a house.Cuckoo clocks are the coolest things,they're MAGICAL!I'd be just as proud as you are Anthony!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Edited by Rik

Damn,impressive collection indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!What works of art those clocks are,arent they!I've always been fascinated by cuckoo clocks.When i was a kid i actually believed the cuckoo was real and lived in the clock as a house.Cuckoo clocks are the coolest things,they're MAGICAL!I'd be just as proud as you are Frankie!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Hi Rik,

Thanks ma'man. Frankie (my brother) did some sick photos of the clocks. I owe him a cookiepuss. I gotta introduce him to your cool Fiero Rik.

Anthony....

I have to vote for

Noello

Iwan

Wccw Mark

Jboypacman

Aftemac

Shawn Sr

STguy40

Rik

Lushgirl40

So_Tough

Spartanclone001

And everybody on mf friends list.

You know what! I vote for everybody here on AtariAge. Were here for the love for playing, collecting, and other miscellaneous concepts worth mentioning. Its like living the Greek Life in a college frat house. Animal House style baby!!

In the words of DX "Now if ya ain't down with that, there's two words for ya. SUCK IT".

\m/(-_-)\m/.

Anthony....

Edited by fdurso224

Damn,impressive collection indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!What works of art those clocks are,arent they!I've always been fascinated by cuckoo clocks.When i was a kid i actually believed the cuckoo was real and lived in the clock as a house.Cuckoo clocks are the coolest things,they're MAGICAL!I'd be just as proud as you are Frankie!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Hi Rik,

Thanks ma'man. Frankie (my brother) did some sick photos of the clocks. I owe him a cookiepuss. I gotta introduce him to your cool Fiero Rik.

Anthony....

YEAH,i meant to put your name Anthony,i edited it on time above.But yeah,your bro Frankie deserves thanx too!

Hi Rik,

Anthony....

Sure thing!!!!!!will do when i get a good digital camera!!!!!!!!!!!