ClassicGMR

AB Positive

Originally this was going to be an eBay transaction but the minimum bid on the auction didn't go through. After the auction I sent a message asking if the laptop was still available and how much would it cost.

AB was very nice and gave me a price which I agreed to immediately.

Apparently Windows Vista hates this laptop though. After doing a factory reinstall the laptop died and AB sent it back to HP for repair. When it came back and AB tested it out it I paid and it was sent.

AB was VERY helpful with everything including helping me get the XP drivers for this Vista laptop which was no small thing.

I can honestly say that if I ever see AB Positive selling anything I am interested in I would NOT hesitate to jump on it. Excellent service even after the sale and awesome person to deal with. Very straightforward.

Bought an intelly lot and ended up getting more games then we had agreed on, even spent time asking how I wanted things shipped and found the cheapest option for that. Really a great deal, thank you again.

Excellent transaction, would deal with again in a heartbeat!

Bought a computer and everything looks great, works great, and is great all-around. Certainly no complaints, communication was great and simply pleasant to work with!

AB is great to deal with, and I wouldn't hestitate to recommend AB to others.

Did a cash4(GB)games transaction with AB, the carts arrived today, and I'm very happy with 'em.

What AB Positive described is exactly what I got.

Got me an Acer netbook from AB! I am very happy with this little netbook! TWO THUMBS UP!

EDIT: Well, damn, no pr0n on it. Less happy. J/K great netbook and very pleased!

Made a sale to AB and she was very pleasant to deal with. Payment was fast and the pm's shows she is on AtariAge quite a bit.

As a buyer she is tops!!!

:D :thumbsup:

I forgot to leave feedback a while ago - (yikes it was almost a year ago-sorry!) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The NES carts were received OK - well packed, good deal, great communication, all good!! :D

Don't worry, JUST BUY AB Positive's STUFF!

Edited by anicetyguy

Great trade/transaction. Glad to do business with you!

I bought a graphing calculator, the packaging was great, the shipping was fast, the item was held for me for about 5 days. One of the best sellers I've ever dealt with. Thanks!

A+++ communication and easy to deal with. Recently purchased an Amiga 1200 motherboard, Blizzard Phase IV accelerator and SCSI+, and CF-IDE adapter/card.... got a few other items tossed into the mix that I wasn't expecting. Quite a nice gesture!

Very good experience. Thank you for the games!

Package arrived in a timely fashion and all items exactly as described.

A++ seller!!

I got some items from him! Great transaction, good prices, easy to deal with! Highly recommended to do business with!

Thanks!!! :)

Bought some retro video games, including a GameBoy camera! Great communications and transaction. Thanks!

Purchased several games and was shipped promptly and had good communication. Everything was as described and wouldn't hesitate to do deal with again. 

Bought a Wii U system. It was shipped promptly and arrived quicker than expected. The shipping box arrived damaged due to rough handling by the carrier, but the contents were packed securely and survived entirely. Would do business with again.