IGNORED

FC Mobile 2, coming soon...

I noticed pre-orders on other sites are up for 59.99. Just curious, when does this officially hit the market. (also, I didn't find a pre-order for the system on your site.. might be a good idea).

Oh and that Mat 1st release date is just made up by the stores. They really don't know. I don't like to sell things without a pretty good idea of when I will be getting them. This is why I haven't began to accept pre-orders.

Well we will be selling it for $52.99. However I will be giving AA and NA members a 10% discount on pre-orders. I can put up a hidden pre-order, but I cannot tell you when it will ever arrive. I assume it will be by the end of the month, but I can't guarantee anything.

Edited by StoneAgeGamer

Here is a link to pre-order:

http://www.stoneagegamer.com/index.asp?Pag...amp;DC=AANAFCM2

This is not advertised on the site and is hidden at this time from normal visitors. If you decide to pre-order before I post an actual date please understand that we will most likely have this in early May, but I cannot guarantee any dates yet.

This link should give you a 10% discount automatically. If it does not then you can put "AANAFCM2" in the discount code area during checkout.

Edited by StoneAgeGamer

Here is a link to pre-order:

This is not advertised on the site and is hidden at this time from normal visitors. If you decide to pre-order before I post an actual date please understand that we will most likely have this in early May, but I cannot guarantee any dates yet.

This link should give you a 10% discount automatically. If it does not then you can put "AANAFCM2" in the discount code area during checkout.

Thanks bud. You'll get an order from me.. I've wanted to go ahead and get back into the NES again, get my old games from childhood, but I just didn't want to deal with the toaster again. Don't get me wrong, it's a great system, but this form factor is a little more my style. It's a shame the Generation NEX was so buggy, as that design really had me wanting it :).

Quick question, does this handheld support the original pads? Oh, and does the light gun work on HDTVs? Thanks.

Edited by DaytonaUSA

Quick question, does this handheld support the original pads? Oh, and does the light gun work on HDTVs? Thanks.

No it only uses the pads that come with it. There are no ports on it. Light guns only work on tube TVs that I know off.

Edited by StoneAgeGamer

Btw, any news of this portable genesis that's pictured here that looks like a GBA?

Also, notice the buttons on the FC Mobile 2... if they had one made like that already, why did they change the button lay out?

http://www.nsfcd.com/forums/index.php?topic=30282.0

Yes the Genesis portable is called RetroGEN. I believe it will have some officially license built-in Sega games and is lithium ion rechargeable. Should be coming out this summer sometime.

They changed the button lay out after consulting with the folks over at the DigitPress forums. They thought because of how your thumb is on the system its better if the are laid out like how the current version is and not like how the SuperNES pad was.

Alright got a few pre-orders in so far. Now I can buy that Ferrari I always wanted. :cool:

Just kidding. Remember these are fully refundable. I will obviously keep you updated on any information I get from Hyperkin about dates. If it takes longer than expected please understand that this is not a reflection of Stone Age Gamer's service.

Alright got a few pre-orders in so far. Now I can buy that Ferrari I always wanted. :cool:

Just kidding. Remember these are fully refundable. I will obviously keep you updated on any information I get from Hyperkin about dates. If it takes longer than expected please understand that this is not a reflection of Stone Age Gamer's service.

I'm looking for specific NES titles. I would have purchased them from you as you've been more than helpful here, but your stock is a little limited :( . If you get titles I'd want, you can bet I'd be purchasing from you though! :D And no worries about the date. You get them when you get them. It's not like I don't have any other games to play in the meantime ;).

I still plan on getting one, but I think I'm going to wait for more definite info on arrival date since I may be moving around the time they ship. That's a helluva price though, and I'll gladly spend it. I just hope there are enough black units to go around.

Yep, that's the color I ordered :D. I'm not a fan of the white as the controllers don't match, and it doesn't look.. well...NESish.

Yeah our used game stock is very low right now. We plan on trying to get a bunch more in in the next few months, but we are currently in the beginning processes of moving so we will probably not get more used games in until we have completely moved.

Sure thing bud, just be sure to post when you do and I'll revisit your site.

Stupid question, but will the Game Genie work with this system?

Thanks!

I don't think anybody's had one in hand yet, but if it helps any I just tested the game genie with the first FC Mobile system and Super C. It worked fine, though there was some stretching on the code entry screen.

Thanks!

I don't think anybody's had one in hand yet, but if it helps any I just tested the game genie with the first FC Mobile system and Super C. It worked fine, though there was some stretching on the code entry screen.

Thanks, sounds good. I'm sure it would look funny with the genie and a came cart sticking out the top of this thing :P

Thanks!

Thanks, sounds good. I'm sure it would look funny with the genie and a came cart sticking out the top of this thing :P

I'd be very nervous about the GG's extra-thick connector messing up your new system.

Thanks!

I'd be very nervous about the GG's extra-thick connector messing up your new system.

See, I haven't had a GG in so long, I can't remember if it's different than an NES cart as far as space taken in the system. I just wanted to make sure it fit without scraping anything. The only reason why I really want it is to play Super C. Super C is so much more fun when you can't die ;)

Alright it looks like Hyperkin will be getting them at their California facility on April 28th. This means I will most likely have them by May 6th. Maybe a day or two before, but May 6th should be a safe date.

I will be starting public pre-ordering this weekend, but feel free to continue to pre-order at this link:

Remember the 10% only applies for pre-orders, which will end at the end of the day of May 4th. After that they will be $52.99. Once I have the public pre-order on my site I will probably make a new thread with all this information, since this one is getting kind of jumbled.

Edited by StoneAgeGamer