IGNORED

MADWORLD!

moycon

• 3 years later...

Looking back, it really was a unique game. Does anyone know why it was a Wii exclusive? I know a lot of PS3 and 360 owners that wanted this ported at the time. Apparently, it got a sequel called Anarchy Reigns, but I've never seen it. I think the time is right for another one, or an HD remake.

Wow what an old thread. The crazy thing is, I was just thinking about this game a few days ago. It's been years since I've played it, but I had a hankering to pop it in. No clue why it was never released anywhere else. Seems like it could have worked with the PS Move or the Kinect. We're moving soon and a lot of my stuff is packed up right now, but once we're fully moved I think I'm going to design my new gaming space with plenty of room for exploring motion control games more, and also the PSVR. I always felt cramped trying these types of games at my current house. MadWorld will definitely be at the top of my list, it's been many years since I've even had a Wii hooked up.

• Like 4