IGNORED

DS: GTA Chinatown Wars

DAMN!!!! :x :x :x :x

I am trying to destroy every security camera. There are two I cannot find! One is on a wall in front of these weird-looking statues in Hatton Gardens and the other one is behind the "P" in the Poop Deck sign! They are not there. I even saw photos of where they should be (the photos aren't from the DS game, but I'm assuming the camera locations are the same as the map I'm using has been correct for all the other locations). Did anyone find all the security cameras for DS? Could there be something wrong with my cartridge? Everything else has been fine so far. I've put so much time into security camera hunting, I hat to think I won't be able to finish.

DAMN!!!! :x :x :x :x

I am trying to destroy every security camera. There are two I cannot find! One is on a wall in front of these weird-looking statues in Hatton Gardens and the other one is behind the "P" in the Poop Deck sign! They are not there. I even saw photos of where they should be (the photos aren't from the DS game, but I'm assuming the camera locations are the same as the map I'm using has been correct for all the other locations). Did anyone find all the security cameras for DS? Could there be something wrong with my cartridge? Everything else has been fine so far. I've put so much time into security camera hunting, I hat to think I won't be able to finish.

Check a DS specific faq rather then one wrote for the PSP version just in case the positions were changed.

I have a feeling you destroyed these two and forgot about it and there are two others elsewhere that your missing. Is there evidence of a destroyed camera afterwards or does it disappear completely (I haven't played my PSP version yet)? If they disappear completely, I'd bet money I'm right and I suggest you go through all 100 locations again.

Edited by Atariboy

I have a map and have been keeping track starting with one section and moving to others. I had not destroyed any cameras until I started tracking them on the map. I had never seen that Poop Deck sign until I went there looking for the camera, so I know I haven't destroyed it or the one on the wall previously.

I picked it up today as a birthday present for my nephew. He is going to turn five in two weeks, so I asked my sister if she would mind me getting it for him, and since he plays GTA 4 with me and loves it, she was cool with it. I just tell him that you do not steal the cars, but just borrow them, and when you shoot someone you are shooting them with a sleep gun that makes them take a nap. I think he fell for it.
Somewhere, Jack Thompson just had a stroke. :lol: