IGNORED

Atari Touch Me handheld

Bountybob

I got an Atari Touch Me handheld game for Christmas a few years brfore I got my VCS It was pretty neat so neat I picked one up boxed

with instructions on eBay a few years ago Its my pride and joy Very Cool.I don't even play it just like to take it out and look at it.

Anyone else have one ?

I've got one boxed, too. Great piece and a shame Atari didn't make more handhelds (I know, the Cosmos, but they never released it).

Got mine literally right after I got my ebay account in like 99. Had never seen one/heard of one before seeing it at Videotopia.

Great game, I do like the VFD screen in red, buttons feel solid too. I think Simon and my Pocket Repeat (Radio Shack version) are easier to play as they are square/round. Funny how the knock-offs improved gameplay, even on such a seemingly simple game.

CN

i had a few handhelds in the 90ies including the touch me ... but sold most of them to a collector called jaro who released a book about handheld in germany. quite cool, cause the book has at least 6-7 of my old handhelds pictured in there

:)

the only thing i have left is a holographic foil (superman) for the cosmos game ... anyone interested? send me a PM ....

• 2 weeks later...