IGNORED

Much Closer To Completing My 2600 Collection Than I Thought...

Tempest

Wow, that's a heckuvalot more boxes than I have. Very impressive and neat.

In the second pic, far right shelf, 2nd shelf from the top, what are the 16 blue boxes... titles like Ace of Aces, Dark Chambers, etc? My 7800 boxes are all silver. Are these 7800 boxes from another country or what?

Wow, that's a heckuvalot more boxes than I have. Very impressive and neat.

In the second pic, far right shelf, 2nd shelf from the top, what are the 16 blue boxes... titles like Ace of Aces, Dark Chambers, etc? My 7800 boxes are all silver. Are these 7800 boxes from another country or what?

Atari XE boxes. :)

Very nice. I am especially jealous of your Starpath collection.

I got most of those boxes from John Hardie when I traded him some prototypes. It's a shame Sword of Saros and Survival Island don't have boxes, I'd like to display them as well. I did keep the baggies they came in though. :)

Tempest

ShyOne knocked up boxes for those two back in 2006 so you could sling Roman a message and ask if there is a pair left...

//looks at them on his shelf ;)

I have a couple of the titles you're after, but whether I'd sell is another matter. I had a loose Eli's Ladder and a complete Springer at one point too, but I think Adam bought bought of them from me.

Your missing list looks a lot like my missing list, with some differences here and there, probably around half a dozen or so titles. Finding some of these boxed (which is the way I like my games) is going to be rough. I did do a detour from the 2600 into the 5200 (all but BBSB), 7800 (complete), Lynx (need 6 cardboard box games), Jag (I want 1 more game there), Vectrex (just need the 3d games), and Colecovision (plenty left to get there), but those are the only systems I go into collection mode for; other systems (older & contemporary) I'll use for trade or only get the stuff I really want to play.

My problem isn't that I can't get a hold of most of these titles, it's that I'm not willing to pay the going rate for them. Yes Eli's Ladder may be a $800 game, but I'm simply not willing to pay that much for it. I'm sure I'll knock off some of the less expensive ones like Springer and Miner II, but stuff like Eli's Ladder and Video Life will forever be out of my reach.

Tempest

Atari XE boxes. :)

Ohhhh... Thanks. I guess I'd never seen them before. I must now completely forget I ever saw anything... I don't need them!