IGNORED

Root canal, or Tooth Protectors?

MegaManFan

Given the choice, I'd have rather spent $150 on the cartridge.. but NOPE! Find out when I go in for a filling this morning that WHOOPS, we can't fill that, YOINK, MegaManFan now has a BIG hole in his mouth. :sad: I don't think I'll bid on any more copies of Quadrun for a while. :ponder: Unless they're REALLY cheap. :wink:

Bummer! I thought I was getting a root canal last time too, but instead they just capped it off and left the nerve endings there--so no cold ice or drink on that tooth!(brings the total to about five sensitive teeth)And yes they still charged $156 for the gold cap--so someday it might be--

"how would you like to pay for your copy of Quadrun?"

"Do you take gold and if so, do you have any pliers"

Bummer! I thought I was getting a root canal last time too, but instead they just capped it off and left the nerve endings there

The messed up part is they DID leave part of it there, because the dentist wants to salvage the tooth and cap it if possible; so I have to go BACK in two more weeks so he can have another look at it.

And yes they still charged $156 for the gold cap--so someday it might be--

"how would you like to pay for your copy of Quadrun?"

"Do you take gold and if so, do you have any pliers"

I have a feeling it will be, "And how would you like to pay for this Tooth Protectors?" I'll say, "I have a tooth protector right here *taps jaw* and I'll trade you for it." :D