IGNORED

I don't dig big pig sigs

Jess Ragan

What do you mean, port 1 and port 2? I thought they were labeled "left controller" and "right controller". :?

Oh jeez......

I do say, this entire time Revolutionika was [figurativly] begging [/figurativly] the entire time for a paddling with the ban hammer. What a smart ass.

BTW this topic is SO full of WIN

Edit: added Figurativly tags.

Edited by brandondwright

• 1 month later...

Is the 'sig' thing the stuff at the bottom of each post, in blue (after the post has finished) not that i can be arsed to do one as i can't think of anything atari related to say on it (as this is an atari related w/s)

some of the sig's though are PDG and some are well suggestive but funny, I vote we keep the sigs as is so long as its in good taste, reasonably humourous and within the rules of sig making on AA (not that you'll be seeing one from me)

Is the 'sig' thing the stuff at the bottom of each post, in blue (after the post has finished) not that i can be arsed to do one as i can't think of anything atari related to say on it (as this is an atari related w/s)

some of the sig's though are PDG and some are well suggestive but funny, I vote we keep the sigs as is so long as its in good taste, reasonably humourous and within the rules of sig making on AA (not that you'll be seeing one from me)

Signatures aren't going anywhere, I mainly have an issue with signatures that are too long or contain graphics. And those espousing political and religious views. Or directly insulting other members. Did I leave anything out? :D

..Al

Did I leave anything out? :D

Yeah, people using colored text....like this clown. In his sig and (more importantly) in his posts. Even if I put him on ignore I still see his big blue sig, and I see his blue posts every time someone quotes him. It's annoying as all hell.

I could disable the inclusion of BBCodes in signatures, although I do want people to be able to add links to their sigs. However, in the interest of keeping them simple, I may just well do that at some point. I might be able to hack it to just allow the bbcode..

..Al

Did I leave anything out? :D

Yeah, people using colored text....like this clown. In his sig and (more importantly) in his posts. Even if I put him on ignore I still see his big blue sig, and I see his blue posts every time someone quotes him. It's annoying as all hell.

This is why I always take out the tags when I quote him :D

HEy I have a colored sig, and at the moment its large!

I haven't noticed it.

Either way, I was more irked by the blue posting text than the sig...I simply mentioned it here because that's what the thread is about. He apparently stopped with the text, so that's good enough for me.

HEy I have a colored sig, and at the moment its large!

I haven't noticed it.

Either way, I was more irked by the blue posting text than the sig...I simply mentioned it here because that's what the thread is about. He apparently stopped with the text, so that's good enough for me.

Really? its right there ---V :lol:

• 3 weeks later...