IGNORED

what is the chicago basement

atariwizard

i recently heard about this place called the chicago basment and it has atari 2600 prototypes if any one knows more about this place i would be much appreciate it

Geraldo went there about 20 years ago and found a bottle.

A Chicago Basement? I heard it's like a Boston Pancake, only you... ah, never mind. I forget that there are 11 year olds reading this thread. :D

Go ahead, laugh, but the fact that AtariAge is able to maintain some basic level of decency and the majority of messages on here are not constructed in l33t speak or as text messages is one of the reasons I come back daily.
I resemble that remark.

DEATH PROOF QUOTE!!!!!

Go ahead, laugh, but the fact that AtariAge is able to maintain some basic level of decency and the majority of messages on here are not constructed in l33t speak or as text messages is one of the reasons I come back daily.
I resemble that remark.

DEATH PROOF QUOTE!!!!!

i love that movie its the one with the white challenger and the black charger with the skulls on the hood

yah one of the best car chase's ever and i just love that challenger its a 71 challenger (i think) the same modle in vanage point right

In both Death Proof and Vanishing Point, they're using white '70 Challengers. However, in Vanishing Point, it's an R/T, and in Death Proof it's a regular non-R/T Challenger with a 383 Magnum.

Or it could be that the guy asked what the Chicago Basement is and got a bunch of smart a** answers.

I know I'm committing social suicide here, but over the past few years some of these forums have gone from being a helpful place where all kinds of people can ask questions, to just an outright clubhouse mentality.

I've read posts where new members to the community have been blasted for asking questions. It just doesn't make any sense.

This is my opinion, I'm entitled to it. I haven't launched an outright assault on anyone, it's just how I feel.

I'm done here.

It's a pretty elitist club mentality on most wrestling boards. There's a lot of people that really should not be on the internet period.

yah one of the best car chase's ever and i just love that challenger its a 71 challenger (i think) the same modle in vanage point right

In both Death Proof and Vanishing Point, they're using white '70 Challengers. However, in Vanishing Point, it's an R/T, and in Death Proof it's a regular non-R/T Challenger with a 383 Magnum.

my grand pa had those cars but not the same white paint job but he had the black charger but didnt have the skull on the hood hes had probley allmost every car ever made :D

She mentioned a 440. I guess they didn't want to destroy a 440 if they didn't have to.

She mentioned a 440. I guess they didn't want to destroy a 440 if they didn't have to.

probably... any ways my b-day is 3 weeks woo hoo and im going to get a preloaded credit card (because i wanted to buy stuff on ebay) so if any rare games or protos show up i might bid on it just send me a link and i might bid on it

because i just found it and it says there was one for the 2600 heres all it says on craigslist about the 2600 version

"There's an Atari 2600 version of this game, too. It's in the same landfill where all of the E.T. cartridges are buried. The on-screen flicker was so bad, it apparently killed several people during testing." if you know any more please tell us in a post

heres a link to the original page

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/tag/1103048936.html

p.s i dont know how to make a link only a copy and paste thing so sorry

I saw that. Is that for real? Oh and the greatest chase scene in film history is the mall chase in the Blues Brothers. Which ironically was in Chicago. Not sure of its proximity to the basement though.. :ponder: