IGNORED

PDR Coding Compo v4.01 - ColecoVision allowed

Kojote

PDRC v4.01 is the ninth coding compo organized by the PDRoms community. We accept ColecoVision entries (and other systems) once again. Brief rules are here: http://pdroms.de/news/16920/

Will be thankful for any feedback. Also if you guys could spread the word would be nice.

Our intensions are supporting the homebrew scene and not to create money with others work. You don't neven need to mention PDRoms or our sponsors anywhere in your production or readme. You keep all rights and can do whatever you want.

Same text as been posted adjusted for A2600 in it's subforum. hope no one will mind ;)

-koj

If I understand well, the idea is to program a logic and/or puzzle game for ColecoVision or anyother 8bit console from scratch, no code, sound, or even graphics from any commercial game. And we have to submit the game before the end of May... and we can win a prize.

We have to submit the game to shahzad . sahaib at web . de, and not reveal the game to the public before the results are out.

But, my question is : Can I submit a logic/puzzle game I've already made in the past?

Edited by newcoleco

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm sorry. I can't make it in time.

I've done many puzzle-logic games for the ColecoVision in the past, but right now I've just something else in mind. Maybe next year.

How about just entering the competition with something a little less polished? A puzzle game can be fun, even if there is no intro / outro or it has only very few levels.

Philipp