IGNORED

(technical) programmers manual SIO2IDE

Marius

Hi!

Since I'm very happy with my sio2ide interfaces, but missing some features in existing tools, I would like to program or modify sio2ide related tools.

I can not find any technical/programming info for this device.

Can someone provide it? Or does someone know a link which gives the needed information?

I would be very happy with that!

Thanks

Marius

Hello Marius

Have you read the docs that you can download from this page?

greetings

Mathy

Yes I did. Several times. And it is hard to read that site, even when it is translated, but I can not find a documentation technical in depth, wich explains how to write a program for this device.

I know how the interface works. I'm very glad with it, and use it most of all interfaces at the moment. But I want to write tools for it. Better and faster tools than there are available right now. But I don't have the information.

I still hope someone can provide it.

Greetz

M.

Hello Marius

Have you downloaded the files mentioned on the top left of the page I mentioned? The links with the dates on them!

Unzip the file you get. Look at DOCS. Inside you'll find Tech_Manual_ver4.txt. In English.

greetings

Mathy

• 11 years later...
On 4/6/2009 at 2:33 AM, Marius said:

Ah stupid me...

I only downloaded the newest version for 3.3 and that was only the HEX file for Atmel Chip.

Now I have what I need.

THANK YOU very much Mathy. That was a great help!

Greetz

Marius

How did you accomplish this?  I have been trying for months now and no one has offered a HOW TO. 

On 11/14/2020 at 4:42 AM, Fred Olivas said:

How did you accomplish this?  I have been trying for months now and no one has offered a HOW TO. 

The reason for this absence of help is probably because many people moved to another device and websites from developers meanwhile disappeared. When I look to my own situation: I will have to dive really deep into my (not so well organized) archives to make an attempt in finding what you need. 

That is something that needs time which I most of the time do  not have. It is nothing personal.

Which version of sio2ide do you have? Please post a picture of the entire device.