IGNORED

That one 2600 game......

jboypacman

What is that one Atari 2600 game you have been meaning to pick up but just have not yet?

Mine is.......H.E.R.O. from Activision so now if i can stop buying PC Engine games i will get around to getting it lol. :)

Any chance you might be going to Pinball at the Zoo this year? I might have an extra copy of HERO with the manual I could bring with me. :)

Sorry guys, I had to re write the post. I'm at work on an iPod touch, so I had a lot of typos, I tried to delete it but couldn't, so I did an edit and wrote this instead. The one below is fixed up :)

Edited by eyg2181

Beat em and eat em and bachelor party. Lmao. I have always thought that was funny since I saw them at zerns in gilbertsville PA five years ago before I even started collecting for the atari 2600. How someone can get aroused by this is beyond me, but it's still funny as hell. Besides I need them for my collection of paddle games.

So, if anyone has one of them or both of them Loose i will take them off your hands if the price is right. I'm not lookin to spend 99$ each like the dude on eBay is asking. It don't need anything extra, just the loose cart

• 2 weeks later...