IGNORED

That one 2600 game......

jboypacman

sorry for accident double post..... :(

You will be punished! :D

I can't wait until Ballblazer and Castlevania are finished. I bet those will be two must have games for the Atari 2600. People who don't get those games will have their Atari nerd licenses revoked.

I can't wait until Ballblazer and Castlevania are finished. I bet those will be two must have games for the Atari 2600. People who don't get those games will have their Atari nerd licenses revoked.

Castlevania for sure!! It is an impressive project.

Wp

Probably Sword of Saros or Survival Island. I could probably save up my cash for a month or so and buy one, then rinse and repeat. I've had home made copies of them since 1984, but I really need to get the official ones.

Where did you get bootleg copies of those titles in '84??

Planet Patrol - that game convinced me to go 2600 back in summer of '82 though I didnt get the 2600 until that christmas. Fate intervened and I never got that game until 2004. Pole Position is another I've always wanted and still don't have. Smeg, nearly forgot the cart version of the Star Trek arcade game.

Edited by Jurai29

Yeah,i agree!I have H.E.R.O. for 2600 and CV.The CV version has more detailed graphics ,and the 2600 one has bright crisp graphics.You press the CV'S stik right and left buttons to control the beam and dynamite instead of pulling down on stik to release dynamite on the 2600 version, the CV'S controls work better IMO.But basically,are both the same game feel/play wise,and both are great,and addicting as heck!

Castlevania for the 2600 SAY WHAT???? Is this for real???

That one 2600 game...... 1st choice is ''' Snoopy and the Red Baron.'''

I had one but I gave my whole 2nd good will atari to a kid in need.. complete with power pack tv rca to f connector 2 joysticks and snoopy.

BOY BOY BOY that was a nice thing I did for freinds neighbor..

But i wish I had bought more 2600's from goodwill for MYSELF !!!!!! they had many units i passed up carts too I so wish I would have had more back up systems and you cant ever get enough carts to rummage threw for youre self or when freinds come over on rare occasions when they actually want to play Atari You grab youre BLUE rubbermaid HUGE tub and say look what U want to play I like snoopy cause its fun but its a cart I dont have yet ..

Castlevania for the 2600 SAY WHAT???? Is this for real???

Yes,

It is in the early developmental stages, there is a link somewhere down in one of the programming forums.

Here's a link to that Castlevania thread:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=132116

Frogger. I have the box but I lent the cartridge to someone a while back and they cleared off. Swines.

Also, Cave In. But then, it's not out yet because I haven't done the manual. Better get a wiggle on :)

• 4 weeks later...