IGNORED

What games can you be the bad guy??

I can think of a few games where you can be the bad guy. Halloween and The Texas Chain Saw Massacre are two I can think of for the 2600, and Dracula for the Intellivision. Okay, what other games are out there where you can actually be the bad guy? I think that programmers should make more like that, especially a good vampire game (Imagic's version is so limited.)

Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain, & Blood Omen 2. I HIGHLY suggest you try these, vampire game fan or not! You're not really a "good" or "bad" guy- you're just seeking revenge for your own death & take no S**T from those who get in your way!

BTW- Kagero: Deception II is also a favorite...

• 3 weeks later...
What about Custer's Revenge for 2600? He doesn't seem to be a "good" guy.

(laughs) Oh lord...good point. ;)

There's a Telesys game for the 2600 called Demolition Herby that's pretty cool in itself; it's kind of like the arcade game Pepper II where you fill in a grid, but it's done with cars. You can smash 'em off the track...or you can plug in a second controller, and when your friend isn't looking, if you hide the joystick to the side, you can steer the enemy cars in HIS direction (heh heh).

Also in Star Control (various consoles/platforms) you can pick whether you're the Federation of Free Stars or the evil Heirarchy (sp?) side. Their ships are more expensive though, but sometimes it's fun to join the "dark side".