IGNORED

What kind of games do play during Easter?

GameboyReviewer

Hmmm good question let me think about what i played last year.....

Smurf

Keystone Kapers

Pitfall II

MouseTrap

Nothing really inspired by Easter i guess although Smurf reminds me of Easter a little with the woods(could be rabbits and hidden Easter eggs out there lol).

It's Easter already? Huh.

Never much cared for the holiday. I don't much like ham :P . Also, no one gives you presents, the dead don't walk the earth, there is no giant meal involving a Turkey and more carbs than a bread factory, and there's no party involving lots of booze and watching girls or a clock. All you get is a rabbit who poops eggs. And the abomination known as the 'Marshmallow Peep', which is quite possibly the worst candy ever invented by man outside of fruitcake and 'cordial' cherries. It was much more fun when the Celts ran it a thousand years ago. Back then, you got a big bonfire, and lots of naked people and nookie :lol:

Damn you stupid bunny!

*cough*

Hmm, prolly grab a bag of those awesome Cadbury chocolate mini eggs (the ones with the hard shell) and play some Atari 8-bit games, some Kaboom!, and some Moonsweeper on the VCS.

Edited by Lord Thag

Yesterday, we played "Hammer the nails into the Messiah," it's kind of like "Pin the tail on the Donkey" but with a different poster.

Tomorrow we traditionally play "House of the Dead" on the Saturn. I've got two Saturn guns and found that this is a real party pleaser when we have family over because everyone can have a turn.

We also have easter egg hunts. On the TV that's not playing House of the Dead, we go through old games and try to find the easter eggs in them. Adventure is the reigning favorite.

What's always special, about any holiday really, is spending time with the family while teaching the kids about family traditions that they can someday pass down to their children.