IGNORED

SOLD: CommaVid Atari Video Life & Manual

SystemFreak

Hello everyone,

Well, it's time that I sell one of the crown jewels of my collection, a mint CommaVid Atari Video Life cart and manual. As many of you know, I acquired this at the CGE 2007 Auction inside a mystery box and it came from the collection of Joe Santulli.

As you can see by the pictures, it's in unbelievable condition. I've pretty much babied it ever since I got it and I have it stored inside a UV protected acrylic case (which I'll include). The manual has been stored in a mylar bag with an acid free back to make sure it stays in amazing condition.

So, why am I selling? I've never been a huge Atari collector as I've mostly focused on systems NES and above and would like to divert more funds into my arcade and pinball collection. I'd like to see this in the hands of another 2600 collector that will really appreciate what they have.

Price: SOLD. I'm not really looking for trades, but here are a few things that are still on my list:

• Nintendo Spaceworld Pre-Release DS system
  • Nintendo World Championships Cart (Gold or Grey)
  • Undumped NES / SNES prototypes
  • Other unreleased / pre-release hardware

All important pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/arcade/AtariVideoLife

PM me if you have any questions. I can do PayPal, MO, or possibly a payment plan. References available here, on eBay (SystemFreak), and NintendoAGE. If anything, hope that you enjoy the pics of a rare piece of 2600 history.

Thanks for your interest everyone!

-Steve

Edited by SystemFreak

Hello everyone,

Well, it's time that I sell one of the crown jewels of my collection, a mint CommaVid Atari Video Life cart and manual. As many of you know, I acquired this at the CGE 2007 Auction inside a mystery box and it came from the collection of Joe Santulli.

As you can see by the pictures, it's in unbelievable condition. I've pretty much babied it ever since I got it and I have it stored inside a UV protected acrylic case (which I'll include). The manual has been stored in a mylar bag with an acid free back to make sure it stays in amazing condition.

So, why am I selling? I've never been a huge Atari collector as I've mostly focused on systems NES and above and would like to divert more funds into my arcade and pinball collection. I'd like to see this in the hands of another 2600 collector that will really appreciate what they have.

Price: $3000 or best offer. I'm not really looking for trades, but here are a few things that are still on my list:

PM me if you have any questions. I can do PayPal, MO, or possibly a payment plan. References available here, on eBay (SystemFreak), and NintendoAGE. If anything, hope that you enjoy the pics of a rare piece of 2600 history.

-Steve

Wow, no response to this post. Some people are shady and try to get games on the cheap anyway possible. In this senario not answering this thread and letting it die seems to be the tactic. Well this is too important of a game for me to let this happen. Bump suckers!!!! :twisted:

Hello everyone,

Price: $3000 or best offer. I'm not really looking for trades, but here are a few things that are still on my list:

-Steve

Wow, no response to this post. Some people are shady and try to get games on the cheap anyway possible. In this senario not answering this thread and letting it die seems to be the tactic. Well this is too important of a game for me to let this happen. Bump suckers!!!! :twisted:

:? may you have had too much beer or wine at today's Easter festivities????

Edited by Atarimania75

TRUE!!! If I did not have this one, I would be all over it......... :)

Doesn't seem to have stopped you in the past. ;)

The market for $2k Atari games is pretty small. Once it is saturated, or if timing is bad, prices can only drop for the motivated seller. I'm not saying this should be priced lower, but some day in the future, it could level off lower than current prices.

Edited by ianoid

I would really like this and thats not a joke. I just got a 2002 Chevy Silverado in mint condition for $2500 cash 3 weeks ago and funds will be a little low for a few weeks. PM sent for a plan.

Empty your PM box. :P

• 3 months later...

Really surprised you have not sold it yet. I always thought Video Life a super highly desired item. Funny Wonder007 seems to have no problem getting interest for his Eli's Ladder. For the record the Video Life this guy has is in super mint condition. Well good luck with the sale. I am sure you can get at least $2,000 for your Video Life with manual on Ebay. :)

Really surprised you have not sold it yet. I always thought Video Life a super highly desired item. Funny Wonder007 seems to have no problem getting interest for his Eli's Ladder. For the record the Video Life this guy has is in super mint condition. Well good luck with the sale. I am sure you can get at least $2,000 for your Video Life with manual on Ebay. :)

Thanks for the backup on the condition of the game. :) I honestly haven't been pushing that hard to sell and there were a few financing/trade offers that were a bit complicated for the time so I sort of let this thread die as I tended to other things. Finally done with my move and working on picking up some new pins so figured it'd be time to see if anyone in the community would be interested before the bay. Won't refuse a reasonable offer to keep it 'in the family', so to speak. :)