IGNORED

Atari 2600 Joystick and Hardware Rarity Guide + Extra

gamerz

One more down, list is growing shorter.

Pics I am still in need of are, and I know someone has to have some of these, a couple are common :) :

125 - Cheetah

125+ - Cheetah

Taiwan 6 switch console box and system

Tele Games 4 switch console box and system

Duplikator - Unimex

Foot Craz - Exus

Freedom Stick - Camerica

Mega Boy - Dynacom

Personal game Programmer - Answer

Pro Stick - BP Electronics

Telegames Center - Sears

Telematch - ?

And any Pictures that may be clearer than some that I have.

Also if you have any iformation on any controllers you would like to share that would be great.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Sorry, no new pictures for you, just some info.

First, on 2600joypage1, you have "Champ" by Championship Electronics, but then on 2600joypage4 what appears to be the same stick is listed as "The Champ".

Also on 2600joypage1, you have several color variations under the name "Competition Pro" with no number. This was originally the Competition Pro 5000, but was very recently reproduced, dropping the "5000" number. The vintage and new models are pretty much impossible to tell apart from a picture, so IMO you should make some mention of the original model name. Also, the original maker was Coin Controls.

Next, on 2600joypage2, "Le Stick" was not made by "Mercury" as you have listed; it used a mercury switch to sense the angle it was held at. As your box photos show, it was branded as by DataSoft Inc.

You have the Slik Stik listed as "Slick Stick" (the actual name has no C's).

From 2600joypage3, the PowerStick by Amiga was also sold under a different name and brand (which I can't remember at the moment).

Also on 2600joypage3, you have listed a bogus name, "Spitfire Gun Controller" by Milton Bradley. The actual name of the controller, "Flight Commander", is printed on the box shown in the photo.

Finally, on 2600joypage4, "Unknown #3" is actually two different models in the Competition Pro series. I believe the top two images are the Competition Pro 1000. The other two are the Competition Pro 3000; in the last image the pistol grip stick is simply turned around backwards (you should remove this pic or photoshop it to show the handle the right way around).

Edited by A.J. Franzman

First, on 2600joypage1, you have "Champ" by Championship Electronics, but then on 2600joypage4 what appears to be the same stick is listed as "The Champ".

Also on 2600joypage1, you have several color variations under the name "Competition Pro" with no number. This was originally the Competition Pro 5000, but was very recently reproduced, dropping the "5000" number. The vintage and new models are pretty much impossible to tell apart from a picture, so IMO you should make some mention of the original model name. Also, the original maker was Coin Controls.

Next, on 2600joypage2, "Le Stick" was not made by "Mercury" as you have listed; it used a mercury switch to sense the angle it was held at. As your box photos show, it was branded as by DataSoft Inc.

From 2600joypage3, the PowerStick by Amiga was also sold under a different name and brand (which I can't remember at the moment).

Also on 2600joypage3, you have listed a bogus name, "Spitfire Gun Controller" by Milton Bradley. The actual name of the controller, "Flight Commander", is printed on the box shown in the photo.

Finally, on 2600joypage4, "Unknown #3" is actually two different models in the Competition Pro series. I believe the top two images are the Competition Pro 1000. The other two are the Competition Pro 3000; in the last image the pistol grip stick is simply turned around backwards (you should remove this pic or photoshop it to show the handle the right way around).

Thank you for that info, I will get them changed.

funny thing i noticed is that the suncom tac3 is very different from the suncom tac-3 the little differences are just weird

DCP_7582.jpg

DCP_7581.jpg

also here is the crack shot box sorry i didnt take a better pic the stick itself feels wide in your hand

DCP_8033-1.jpg

do you have the competition pro huge lap stick home plate

DCP_7682.jpg

Edited by bohoki

Got these ones changed, thank you.

Edited by gamerz

Here's a set of remote joysticks in the original box. I believe you have a similar pair (different box) listed under 'R' for Remote Controllers. On the back of the box it says Made in Taiwan by RGA. The front says Trigger Action Remote Controllers.

Added! Thanks

• 1 month later...