IGNORED

CyberTech 2600 to VGA adapter - working prototype (RFC)

cwilkson

No, the project is mothballed. I have one. It's quite nice. But that one and my backup are the only ones in existence. There just was not enough interest to support the development and I couldn't find help with testing when i needed it. I've considered taking the project out of mothballs a few times over the years, because it offers higher quality and some features that I haven't seen on the other converter projects that are available. But I don't really see the point as everyone seems to be happy with the individual format converters that are available elsewhere. I could be wrong...

Chris, I volunteer to help with testing if you ever decide to get back working on it.

By the way, this is an outstanding 2600 project!

Well, sorry to hear this. If you ever change your mind, please tell me! :-)

Chris, I volunteer to help with testing if you ever decide to get back working on it.

By the way, this is an outstanding 2600 project!

Thanks to you both. It's a pretty exciting idea, and I'd like to get back to it, but life is really busy these days. I will post here in the forums if(/when!) I pull the project off the shelf.

• Like 1