IGNORED

Whats your UGLIEST game?

Cassidy Nolen

I mean fuh-nasty....torn label, stained label, missing label, etc. We have to remember these were not always reverenced with respect. I remember clearly riding around on my Huffy from Best Company with a cart in my back pocket. I am not alone I am sure.

So either describe or show us your WORST. Either from back in the day or the ones you added later.

I don't have a pic but my ABSOLUTE worst is a PAL copy of Stronghold. You say "hey, thats a rare game" right? Yeah. Looks like a truck used it as a brake pad. Rough shape. Home made label on one of those plastic pop up letter sticker makers....

CN

Are you sure that isn't an ET pulled from the infamous landfill? :)
Yeah, I'm sure it's Maze Craze. Though some of the....stuff...on it looks like the cart might have been pulled from E.T. himself.

"Hey E.T. Let's play A GAME OF COPS AND ROBBERS!"

"Elllliiioooootttt....don't touch me! E.T. phone police! E.T. phone police!"

These are probably the ugliest carts i own since the late 80's. We treated our carts pretty bad back in the day. :D

I wish i knew which of my "friends" wrote the F-word on my Air-Sea Battle... :x

Ugliest... carts... ever. Seriously, these are the worst no-label-ripped-off carts I've seen.

These are probably the ugliest carts i own since the late 80's. We treated our carts pretty bad back in the day. :D

Ugliest... carts... ever. Seriously, these are the worst no-label-ripped-off carts I've seen.

LOL! Yep, those poor carts went through several hands and each owner left his "marks" on them. And i have a few more like those, just found another pic on my HD. Fortunately all the carts still work (though Spider Fighter is a bit flaky).

post-12950-1240004307_thumb.jpg

My worst looking one from back in the day is Suicide Mission. It's really not that bad, but it's the one from my original collection that looks a little less mint than the rest.

All my carts have labels on them with little to no handwritten marks. Even if I had to make the labels, they are there. I messed up making the end label for Jungle hunt, and it's too short. My Crackpots cart has a small tear in the top label. The absolute worst looking cart I have is Beany Bopper with two large rips on the front label, a spot torn off the end label, and no board inside it. I use it solely for keeping dust out of my 2600.

I've got a few Activision and PBtitles that look pretty horrible from the plaque, and I've got a Planet Patrol that's missing some ink from the top label. Here's a Jedi Arena that I got with no label on it. I found the actual label for it in the bottom of a box of games at the flea market. It looks like the label was soaked in bleach or something, as you can see right through the gray areas.

Oh, wait, I know what my worst cart is...it's the Fishing Derby I shattered by accident. Just looking at it normally it looks mint, but if you look down by the connector, there are large spiderwebs of cracks I glued back together. It was broken into about ten pieces.

Edited by shadow460

LOL! Yep, those poor carts went through several hands and each owner left his "marks" on them. And i have a few more like those, just found another pic on my HD. Fortunately all the carts still work (though Spider Fighter is a bit flaky).

Simply unbearable to look at.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

It used to be my night-of-the-living-thrift find Freeway, which had actiplaque, spiderplaque, cirgaretteplaque, sharpieplaque, dirtplaque, glueplaque, and unidentifiable-but-possibly-disgusting-white-smear-plaque all at the same time. I bought it because I felt sorry for it.

My Atari screamed and spit it out, so I had to get another one :P

It used to be my night-of-the-living-thrift find Freeway, which had actiplaque, spiderplaque, cirgaretteplaque, sharpieplaque, dirtplaque, glueplaque, and unidentifiable-but-possibly-disgusting-white-smear-plaque all at the same time. I bought it because I felt sorry for it.

My Atari screamed and spit it out, so I had to get another one :P

Pictures please :D

Look, this one has a dead spider on it:

Winner!!!! :rolling:

These are probably the ugliest carts i own since the late 80's. We treated our carts pretty bad back in the day.

Yeah, at least you still keep them. I remember to trashed many atari carts when I bought one sega master system in 1989...

Today I have problems on my conscience.

:P