IGNORED

Did another Game Review

GameboyReviewer

:ponder:

Well, atleast the video link is there now, even if it is oddly located inside quoted dialogue. :P

Anywho.... Funny.

Tho I don't know if I'd say Popeye the Movie is "that" bad. I mean, it's always hard to bring cartoons and videogames and junk to life in live action form. There are a lot worse out there then Popeye. :)

Perhaps someone has the mercy of moving it to the Classic Gaming Central...

My opinion to the review... Well it's very short and most of it is just comparing it to Super Mario Land. Okay, I figure it being a "Minute Review" that it means being just roughly a minute...

It is funny, don't get me wrong, and it's also done well. But I don't know the game any better now without playing it, just that it uses tiles from Super Mario Land and similar gameplay... I think a better title would have been "My two cents on GB Popeye 2" instead of "review"...

Edited by Herbarius

The guy wastes all sorts of time to review a stoopid LameBoy game, doesn't know how to post a link, but starts a thread in the Atari group and then states that the classic movie/musical sucked? Yep, the geek really shall inherit the earth ;-)

Edited by save2600

You'll probably hate me but...

First off, "minute review". Honestly, you can't say much in a minute about alot of games. And really, that to me wasn't a review at all. Okay, I know the "plot" of the game. You think it's better than the movie (and depending on how much you like the movie, is that REALLY saying anything? Why not compare it to other Popeye games?) and you think it looks like Super Mario Land. Wow...what a review. Btw, were you trying to be funny?

Second...this has NOTHING to do with the 2600 whatsoever. Please, refrain from posting NON-2600 stuff here. We tend to mess up from time to time but this is obviously NON-Atari and shouldn't be here.

That took too LITTLE time and as been said, I wouldn't know if the game is great, bad, whatever. I saw a few gameplay screens and that's it. Should I buy it? Should I avoid it? Reviews are supposed to help people determine whether they should play the game or not...and this didn't help me whatsoever.

(Yeah, I know all my reviews aren't the best, but I try to say what needs to be said and let the person judge for themselves...but I try to give more info than what was given in this thing).

Yeah, that's right, I'm going to go there; because cosmic-payback can suck big time.....

A few months ago, I left a comment on a "review" he did for the 2600 E.T. cart. The vid was pretty much a means to jump on everybody else's bandwagon about how the game its terrible and blah, blah, blah. So, I suggest that the ignoramus read the instruction manual, before posting more garbage on the net about the game being rubbish...as many of us have discussed and agree that the game is, in fact, quite decent.

The guy writes a horrible comment back to me, calling me a whole bunch of four-letter things, a flag (minus the 'l'), and whatnot. Then, he writes a personal attack message to me, then (immediately) blocks me from sending anything to him.

About a month later, I noticed that somebody had commented on what a jerk he was for leaving a such a nasty comment as a reply, and he wrote the same kind of garbage as a reply comment to them...I can only imagine he then blocked them as well.

These are video games, almost toys, and nobody deserves to be harassed the way that this guy attacks people.

Dude, you're a jerk, and I'm glad that people here can see that.

;)

Yeah, that's right, I'm going to go there; because cosmic-payback can suck big time.....

A few months ago, I left a comment on a "review" he did for the 2600 E.T. cart. The vid was pretty much a means to jump on everybody else's bandwagon about how the game its terrible and blah, blah, blah. So, I suggest that the ignoramus read the instruction manual, before posting more garbage on the net about the game being rubbish...as many of us have discussed and agree that the game is, in fact, quite decent.

The guy writes a horrible comment back to me, calling me a whole bunch of four-letter things, a flag (minus the 'l'), and whatnot. Then, he writes a personal attack message to me, then (immediately) blocks me from sending anything to him.

Same story here.

No doubt about it: that guy invented the douchebag and then became one.

8)

If by many you mean 27..... :lolblue:

Same story here.

8)

fag

Same story here.

8)

fag

That was uncalled for. You should be banned from this site ASAP! You ask for our opinions, we give them. Someone brings up the name calling you did on YouTube, and you do it here. You don't deserve to be on this site. Btw, HUGE difference between calling someone a "jerk" and a "***".

Edited by Sayton

BTW, I've been trying my hand at youtube reviews. Its a fun way to pass the time with the hobby I love and the creativeness of video making.

I just did one for Food Fight. Please be gentle. :)

Good review, maybe you should have started a thread in the 7800 forum before this one gets locked. :D

Same story here.

8)

fag

I clicked report on this post, and submitted a statement. I'm not sure what else to do, but language like that makes this an unsafe community. Period. He shouldn't be allowed to post...

BTW, I've been trying my hand at youtube reviews. Its a fun way to pass the time with the hobby I love and the creativeness of video making.

I just did one for Food Fight. Please be gentle. :)

Hello!

I liked your review of "Food Fight", especially since it is probably my favorite 7800 game! The only thing that I wished you had mentioned is the "instant replay" feature of the game but not a big deal.

Adept Rapier

:)