IGNORED

:) Average day at the So Cal Swaps - Great DAY!

Nice finds! Do you put these in your collection or list them on Chuckwagon? You should list all your finds on CTCW, not only would you make a few bucks but it would increase the traffic :)

Ya, I've been doing this swap meet thing for years and when I started the Chuck most of the items that were put up were my swap meet finds. And I've done it ever since. So yes, some of this stuff will be listed today. I am really torn on the Dark Tower though. Been wanted one but $150 or so on Ebay. I picked this one up for $4 :)

I had the Snoopy radio when I was little and haven't seen one since. This is like new in the box :) And works from 1974.

What swap meets do you hit? I go to the ones by the drive in theater, near el monte, and all they ever have is a ton of OG gameboys, some big ps1's, and a load of genesis games. Over six years, I have about 100 carts for no more than a dollar each. Got some rare ones though, just sick of genesis is all.

Nice finds! Do you put these in your collection or list them on Chuckwagon? You should list all your finds on CTCW, not only would you make a few bucks but it would increase the traffic :)

Ya, I've been doing this swap meet thing for years and when I started the Chuck most of the items that were put up were my swap meet finds. And I've done it ever since. So yes, some of this stuff will be listed today. I am really torn on the Dark Tower though. Been wanted one but $150 or so on Ebay. I picked this one up for $4 :)

I had the Snoopy radio when I was little and haven't seen one since. This is like new in the box :) And works from 1974.

You need to keep them both. You'll never find another Dark Tower for 4 bucks.

You need to keep them both. You'll never find another Dark Tower for 4 bucks.

My first Dark Tower was bought at a goodwill auction.

I had to buy it and two bins full of toys and crap. Reason being: The box and all items were in on bin and someone put the tower in another bin. I had no clue what they were worth at the time, but I knew it was worth a little. Plus I'm a Stephen King fan, so I had to get it just for the name.

I ended up selling that one. the two bins cost me $2. LOL My car was PACKED full of crap.

I remember my son getting a lot of toy cars and stuff. He loved that.

I got a nother one from trading here. Or I bought it... not really sure. It is complete as well. Great game. I would love to code a Lynx game that simulates this! That would be amazing!

Would like to find the Dungeons and Dragons electronic board game. Made by Mattel I think. Awesome design and the orange bricks for making the walls were imminently losable. Still wondering what it would cost now?

I have one of these complete in the box with the instructions, etc! It is really fun, me and my wife play it sometimes!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyYNjQ5CT-8...feature=related

AdeptRapier

:)

Edited by AdeptRapier