IGNORED

What game did you play this weekend?

GameboyReviewer

I've been playing this game called "Secret Quest" that I kinda like, not sure about it all the way yet. Same thing with "Swordquest" It seems kinda weird with the random scenes where your throwing knives at birds or something. Interesting none the less :lol:

Right now I'm into Taz. I also had Atlantis, kaboom, river raid, and grand prix on as well. And on the NES I had Ms. Pac Man. In my opinion the tengen ms pac man for the nes and genesis (almost EXACTLY the same, only thing I could notice is the title screen. Is the namco cart any different, other than the appearance of the cart itself?

Edited by eyg2181

Right now I'm into Taz. I also had Atlantis, kaboom, river raid, and grand prix on as well. And on the NES I had Ms. Pac Man. In my opinion the tengen ms pac man for the nes and genesis (almost EXACTLY the same, only thing I could notice is the title screen. Is the namco cart any different, other than the appearance of the cart itself?

Not that I am aware of.

Been playing some Tigervision games: Jawbreaker, Marauder, Miner 2049er and get this - I even played the Atrocious King Kong. Maruader is my fav of these, those - probably because I liked the A8 On-line version.

Also pulled out ALL my 20th Century Fox games. Actually liked Alien more than I remember...

Oh the memories...

Rob