IGNORED

*POLL* What game do you want to play in December? - Updated 11/11/09

kevincal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can we try to limit the competition to one game a month?

I think there are now three active competitions going on...

Atari Karts or Breakout 2000 would be nice. I also love Iwar, but I can't remember if it has a high score screen.

Edited by Tweety

Hi Tweety. :)

How about if we have a poll, asking everyone if they'd rather play 1 or 2 games a month? I know this month got kind of crazy with 3 games! But Mad Bodies will be contested to the end of the year.

Thanks for your votes on those games, even if a game doesn't have a score, we can figure out other ways to contest it. :)

• 4 weeks later...

a quick reminder: if the July game is a game I happen to have (which basically goes for any month) I will feature it on AVC_live video cast as game of the month.

and a small note:

first sometime before VGS next month I'm going to restart the Live Mad Bodies game of the month competition at stickam(I don't think you need an account to join in on the video chat)

I will have it set up on it own page so you won't have to do go to stickkam.

second, the following games will be shown at VGS'09: AvP, Gorf Classic, and Tempest 2k.

also planned to be shown is mad bodies and Jag hockey.

network games that might be at the show for jagfest network gathering:Doom, Aircars and Battlesphere(if we can get it started)

Thanks for doing this Dan. :) It's a great idea.

Also thanks Atardi & lNFERNO for your votes.

anything help the cuase, and if by chance I don't have the game for the month I will prob contact vi-master to have him e-mail me the game to shown.

if not I will prob pick a game at random that Ihaven't featured.

I like to go with Wolfenstein 3D , how are you going to keep up with a score?

hmm, good question. ;) What would you suggest we do? Oh actually, I think I know how to contest Wolf 3d. ;) You are timed for each level, so maybe we could just go for quickest times completing certain levels? Either that or play on the hardest difficulty and see who gets the furthest into the game before dying. :twisted:

Thanks for doing this Dan. :) It's a great idea.

Also thanks Atardi & lNFERNO for your votes.

anything help the cuase, and if by chance I don't have the game for the month I will prob contact vi-master to have him e-mail me the game to shown.

if not I will prob pick a game at random that Ihaven't featured.

Sounds good. :)

hmm, good question. ;) What would you suggest we do? Oh actually, I think I know how to contest Wolf 3d. ;) You are timed for each level, so maybe we could just go for quickest times completing certain levels? Either that or play on the hardest difficulty and see who gets the furthest into the game before dying. :evil:

That sounds good, I like that "play the hardest difficulty and see who gets the furthest" but I like to add to that Get as many secrets as you can for each level too. :-o

Edited by walter_J64bit

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, i recently started playing Jaguar games on Project Tempest. I downloaded about 50 games, about half of them

play pretty good and most of the other games will crash.

If we play any of the following games i'll be able to take part in future rounds of the Jaguar HSC.

Aliens Vs Predator

Bubsy

Cannon Fodder

Checkered Flag

Doom - Evil Unleashed

Double Dragon V

Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story

Evolution - Dino Dudes

Fever Pitch Soccer

Flashback

I-War

Native (demo)

Pinball Fantasies

Pitfall - The Mayan Adventure

Raiden

Rayman

Syndicate

Tempest 2000

Troy Aikman NFL Football

Ultra Vortek

Val D'Isere Skiing And Downboarding

Wolfenstein 3D

Zool2

Hello, i recently started playing Jaguar games on Project Tempest. I downloaded about 50 games, about half of them

play pretty good and most of the other games will crash.

If we play any of the following games i'll be able to take part in future rounds of the Jaguar HSC.

Aliens Vs Predator

Bubsy

Cannon Fodder

Checkered Flag

Doom - Evil Unleashed

Double Dragon V

Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story

Evolution - Dino Dudes

Fever Pitch Soccer

Flashback

I-War

Native (demo)

Pinball Fantasies

Pitfall - The Mayan Adventure

Raiden

Rayman

Syndicate

Tempest 2000

Troy Aikman NFL Football

Ultra Vortek

Val D'Isere Skiing And Downboarding

Wolfenstein 3D

Zool2

Hi, sounds good. :) Are emulators ok everyone? I would think if anything, it would be like playing with a handicap as most games don't play as well on emus as the real thing.

Welcome to the club though roadrunner, looking forward to seeing your scores. :) I'll add your votes for these games as well. ;)

Also many of the games you listed, we've already played. You can go ahead and enter scores still for the games already played. :) If you want. You get points this way as well. And get your name and score listed.

Edited by kevincal

sure emu's are good to use Project tempest is good one as well.

and once again, any game used in JHSC that I happen to have,

I will show on AVC_live as game of the month(currently I am planning to do

a keystone kapers for the 2600 GOM,but I can always add an extra

and do a simucast on ustream and stickam, and may be do a competition type thing

as long the player has a web cam ot tv tuner card on the pc(the web cam can be pointed

at the tv/monitor(or have the jag connected to the turner card like I have)

• 4 weeks later...