IGNORED

Sega Genesis rarity guide now posted

gamerz

All these seen to be ranked alittle low....I found most of these harder to find that some of the R7 in your list.

Sparkster

Gain Ground

Hellfire

GrindStormer

Traysia

The Tick

I did not see Tyrants in the list?

Otherwise not bad..but I really like to spend more time on this...

Where are you getting you rareity info from?

Keep it up! :D

All rarity info for this and of my guides is from personal data from collecting, ebay, finds in the wild, and any info on production runs I could round up (thats a tough one at times). I have been gathering data for a few years now. As for Sparkster, I have had 4 copies of this in the last couple years that I found in the wild (maybe I was just lucky), so that is why i didnt score that higher...the guide is up for revisions if it is needed though, you can post any ideas in my forums, the link is in my signature.

I am also adding guides for all systems, just gonna take some time...someone is a slow typist. :ponder:

Thanks for looking.

Edited by gamerz

I applaud the effort, but it is very off. Many games on the list that are common have high rarity. Also, give props to Atari Age for the rating scale since it is theirs (with specific wording and values, IE 3 = Scarce, etc).

AX

I am sure some are off, originally this was a 5 man effort and the others were factoring in value too, which I did not get them all changed back to just a rarity item...unfortunatly this is a one man effort now. I will be working on it more, and would greatly appriciate any assitance. :)