IGNORED

Sega Genesis rarity guide now posted

gamerz

I read a few reviews here and there, and it got low marks. It's not really that bad, if you think of Ronald as a magic wielding killing machine. Puts a whole new spin on the character.

It's not a 5-star game, I'd say about a 3.5-4. Gameplay is average, graphics aren't amazing but they are on-par, I can't remember if there's a storyline or not (though I guess there is), and it was a special feature only at McDonald's as far as I know, and wasn't offered in stores. Nice little platformer from a very odd source and the basic concept is pretty cool. Fun game.

Anyone, please correct me if I'm wrong, I didn't have a Genesis of my own until just recently, not back in the day. Don't know what was for sale and where.

/edit Holy crap, just ran across Joshua: Battle of Jericho for a whopping $53.28 for the Genesis! I never knew the bible games existed for the Genesis!

Edited by nathanallan

I read a few reviews here and there, and it got low marks. It's not really that bad, if you think of Ronald as a magic wielding killing machine. Puts a whole new spin on the character.

It's not a 5-star game, I'd say about a 3.5-4. Gameplay is average, graphics aren't amazing but they are on-par, I can't remember if there's a storyline or not (though I guess there is), and it was a special feature only at McDonald's as far as I know, and wasn't offered in stores. Nice little platformer from a very odd source and the basic concept is pretty cool. Fun game.

Anyone, please correct me if I'm wrong, I didn't have a Genesis of my own until just recently, not back in the day. Don't know what was for sale and where.

/edit Holy crap, just ran across Joshua: Battle of Jericho for a whopping $53.28 for the Genesis! I never knew the bible games existed for the Genesis!

Yep, I have it listed as a rarity 9, may be a little less though.

Thanks for the information, I never knew this existed. Similar to the Xbox games that were released just from Burger King.

I have a sealed set of those, though I don't even have the system. I worked at Domino's for a while, and tried to gt them to sign off on a new game just like BK did, but they didn't like the idea. Gave them names and numbers, too, but they just blew it off. Those BK games sold over 12 million bucks worth! (or copies, not sure)

I still feel that Pizza Driver: Tips Are On You would have been a great game.

SHAME ON YOU DOMINO'S PIZZA!!!

Just checked out your list. You obviously put a lot of work into that. I don't collect a lot of Genesis games but I think you're a bit off with the Streets of Rage series. Streets of Rage 3 is much rarer than the other two (hence the $50ish price tag) and should probably be rated differently.

Just checked out your list. You obviously put a lot of work into that. I don't collect a lot of Genesis games but I think you're a bit off with the Streets of Rage series. Streets of Rage 3 is much rarer than the other two (hence the $50ish price tag) and should probably be rated differently.

You were quite right, typed the wrong one in...it is a 7...it has been updated, thanks.