IGNORED

Reserve List for Jr. Pac-Man

PacManPlus

Hello All:

I will be making a limited run of Jr. Pac-Man carts. They will not be numbered, but I will be making 30 of them.

This time, because of the fact that I had to purchase boards with RAM on them (Jinks Carts), They will be $30 (cart only) including USPS postage, instead of my normal $25.

Included here are the people who had asked to be on the 'list' in the initial thread:

01. Mimo (owed)

02. Almost Rice (owed)

03. Marc Oberhäuser (owed)

04. Underball

05. Chris-In-NJ

06. Phantom

07. Trebor

08. Lord Thag

09. gambler172

10. AdeptRapier

11. Disco Scottie

12. Ninja Warrior

13. Firetiger

14. TrekMD

15. darthkur

16. Defender II

17. Dauber

18. MegaManFan

If anyone wishes to either be removed or added to this list, please let me know.

Thanks!

Bob

P.S. - Al, if I may ask you to allow me to indefinitely modify this post to update the list, please. Thanks :)

Hello All:

I will be making a limited run of Jr. Pac-Man carts. They will not be numbered, but I will be making 30 of them.

This time, because of the fact that I had to purchase boards with RAM on them (Jinks Carts), They will be $30 (cart only) including USPS postage, instead of my normal $25.

Included here are the people who had asked to be on the 'list' in the initial thread:

01. Mimo (owed)

02. Almost Rice (owed)

03. Marc Oberhäuser (owed)

04. Underball

05. Chris-In-NJ

06. Phantom

07. Trebor

08. Lord Thag

09. gambler172

10. AdeptRapier

11. Disco Scottie

12. Ninja Warrior

13. Firetiger

14. TrekMD

15. darthkur

16. Defender II

17. Dauber

18. MegaManFan

If anyone wishes to either be removed or added to this list, please let me know.

Thanks!

Bob

P.S. - Al, if I may ask you to allow me to indefinitely modify this post to update the list, please. Thanks :)

I want one! Please add me!

Thank guys!

Are these the only ones that will be available or will it be eventually sold at the AA store?

These will be the only ones. I asked Al about it and he said he "wasn't a fan of de-soldering". :D That's because of the way the game is set up we have no choice but to use pre-existing boards with 8K RAM on them (i.e. Jinks).

Also, I should note that being this is the case, it will take me a little longer to make these and get them out the door.

To continue the list (I've added some - it looks like I was being conservative with 30):

19. atarian63

20. remowilliams

21. Mirage1972

22. Mitch

23. toymailman

34. WickeyColumbus

35. Captain Beard

36. atomickneedrop

37. corbysatarigame

38. dantheratman

39. hhwolfman

40. retrozoneorg

41. NML32

42. shadow460

43. keitaro

44. edweird13

45. streps

46. Crazy Climber

47. chuys450

48. midnight magician

49. nsconductor05

50. phaxda

Thanks again, guys. This is the end of the list, as that's all I have parts for at the moment.

Also, I must state again that the carts will *not* be numbered - I'm just doing this to keep a list. (I want to use the intended number of CX7813 for them) :)

Edited by PacManPlus

Wow, 50, that really is awesome!

Have soldering and desoldering guns, will travel! :D

Well, I've already put in a request to volunteer to help him with the cart making process in any way I can because it's going to be a lot of work indeed!

I hope he takes me up on my offer and I can be up there as early as tomorow if need be! :)