IGNORED

Reserve List for Jr. Pac-Man

PacManPlus

...They will be $30 (cart only) including USPS postage...

Included here are the people who had asked to be on the 'list' in the initial thread:

07. Trebor

A huge bargin and quite frankly a steal as far as I am concerned.

Bob, just let me know where and how to pay. I've been ready to do so :D

-Trebor

P.S. And THANK YOU once again for making so freely available the binaries for all of your releases. The demand and reserve/want list should hopefully encourage other programmers who are hesitant in releasing binaries to the community to give some more consideration to the notion.

Edited by Trebor

Was this thread moved from the P&R forum or something? lol. I didn't even see it until now (Saturday night). Please add me to the list if someone drops out and you can squeeze me in somehow.

Is it possible to purchase a Jr. Pac-Man conversion kit? Essentially the kit would be the rom and cart labels. The buyer would be responsible for acquiring and converting a donor cart.

I'd also be interested in this. If it's possible to purchase just a conversion kit, I'll take one to free up the cart I have requested for someone else.

BTW, I haven't played the binary file yet. I'm purchasing mine 'cause I have enjoyed just about every one of the titles Bob has programmed.