IGNORED

Reserve List for Jr. Pac-Man

PacManPlus

Wow! this is amazing huh?! The list is growing huge!

Yeah - I totally underestimated this. I thought anyone who said 'I want one' in the original thread would be it, and then I'd make 'a few' more just to be safe. (around 30-40 total). :-o

I'm going to have to stop at 80 (check post #54). :( I started desoldering a few last night (that's the big part) and I'm hoping to do a few each night. It's going to be a little slow going at first (I hope you all have a little patience) and I'll start asking for payment once I have each group of around 10 completely finished. I'm currently waiting for labels, eproms, and more Jinks carts (and I have to run out today and get 'Light Cyan' for my printer as well).

Thank you very much everyone, :)

Bob

Edited by PacManPlus

Yeah - I totally underestimated this. I thought anyone who said 'I want one' in the original thread would be it, and then I'd make 'a few' more just to be safe. (around 30-40 total). :-o

I'm going to have to stop at 80 (check post #54). :( I started desoldering a few last night (that's the big part) and I'm hoping to do a few each night. It's going to be a little slow going at first (I hope you all have a little patience) and I'll start asking for payment once I have each group of around 10 completely finished. I'm currently waiting for labels, eproms, and more Jinks carts (and I have to run out today and get 'Light Cyan' for my printer as well).

Bob

take as much time as you need. I'll be thoroughly enjoying it on PSP7800 in the meantime.

Being able to play 7800 homebrew games on a portable at full speed while wrecking the porcelain hoop: some little things in life just make it all worth it.

Bob

Uh, no Thank YOU very much!

It's funny, I go to work all day (having NOTHING to do with Atari or video games) and one of the most interesting things of my day is when I come home in the evening to check AtariAge and see if "that guy who programs the PacMan games" has come up with anything new and cool that I have to buy.

Like I said, no.. Thank you!!!

AdeptRapier

:)

So are you going to PM us when our turn comes up? I'm low on the list, so I am probably a few months away. Plenty of time for me to forget.

Also what is the main bottle neck in the process of making these carts? Wondering if there is a way for us to help.